Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 192 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Sinister.ly wallpaper

So I created a wallpaper for you guys. I'm using it currently and I'm in love with it. Feel free to right click > save image as... I hope you enjoy.

Feel free to leave CnC.

[Image: SLBG.jpg]

Bump :sad:

Would really love some feedback on this.

I like the design, but I do not understand the top words and word 'alight'' may just be my awful english though, still cool. ^_^

Quote:(10-16-2013, 11:32 PM)Nikita Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I like the design, but I do not understand the top words and word 'alight'' may just be my awful english though, still cool. ^_^

The top words are latin for what is wrote underneath it.

"Alight" means to descend and lay to rest.

Yeah, I don't understand it, but it ain't bad.

>logo
>gradient
>brushes
>text

I mean, cmon, you didn't even erase the hard edges on the starburst effect.

It looks good, although i think it would look better with a solid gray background.

I think this could use more work. That's not me trying to flame or be conceited, but it looks rather plain. I would try a different symbol in the middle. Too many people keep trying to use that S that 0day.red's Logo has in it. It's becoming overly used. Why not create a new S symbol? If I were the one making it. That's what I would attempt to do.

The reason it's simple, is because I wanted it that way, I prefer something simple over some 8 year old chucking gradient and contrasting colours everywhere.
But thanks for the feedback.

Quote:(10-17-2013, 02:19 PM)xLinear Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The reason it's simple, is because I wanted it that way, I prefer something simple over some 8 year old chucking gradient and contrasting colours everywhere.
But thanks for the feedback.

How did you make the logo? Was it pentooled? Or you enlarged the one on the banner and put a color overlay on it.