Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 436 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Sites which have been successful and unsuccessful

-------------------------

Quote:(03-03-2023, 03:51 PM)Seeeeee Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-27-2023, 05:51 PM)shinee Wrote:

Amazon: 400€ EB
Uniqlo: 300€ DNA
Adidas: 450€ DNA
Bose: 200€ EB
Sony: 300€ EB (still not completely done sony is a bit retarded with their reps)
Gilette: 50€ Faulty Item
Titus: 80€ DNA
Samsung: LiT & SN both failed
Lenovo: SN and LiT (sadly a fail as they wouldnt budge on the PoP and just dont answer anymore, AFTER they lost the laptop)

not sure what else to try tbh doing steam deck now and see how that goes
Did Adidas ask for a PR? Impressive haul
did all of them in around half a year so not that impressive.
adidas was with no PR. only PR was amazon

Quote:(03-03-2023, 04:34 PM)Buddhism Wrote:

do retailers contact the delivery company, just refund without contact, or random on what they do?
Generally speaking, some companies open external Investigations and liaise with the carrier, while others approve claims at their discretion.

Quote:(03-06-2023, 08:21 PM)pelaja Wrote:

Quote: (05-18-2022, 07:16 PM)holio2k Wrote:

Lenovo, serial method and then boxing. EU. Was easy as hell before but now they are harder. Got a Thinkpad and a Legion Y44w-10 and FTID3 the returns.
HTC, Boxed them and got a HTC Cosmos. EU. Told them it was broken. I had a real one, used. that serial and POP and got a replacement.
BOSE EU. Just contact them on Facebook Messenger with a serial number for BOSE product and do a UPS instant scan och FTID3 for a replacement. Say it was a gift and 30 days has passed after the purchase and they won't send you to the retailer.
Microsoft. Xbox Series X, find a serial number. FTID3. Just say your Xbox is broken and they give you a return label. FTID3 the shit out of it and you get a replacement. I did not even had to use a invoice. This was last year. Takes a couple of months though.
Sony PS5. Same method as with the Xbox.
Dyson EU. Find a serial and FTID3 them for a replacement. Was probably the easiest SE i did.
EU Store, MacBook Pro M1 Max 16". Told them it was broken. They sent out a shipping label and a did a Lost in transit. Got a replacement.
Logitech. Serial method. I had a real G903 so when they wanted pics and videos of the issues It was easy. I did not had to send it back.
Microsoft EU. The hardest one I did. I had to made a homepage that looked liked a business. Got a hold of a couple of business serials for Microsoft Surface units with accidental damage included in the warranty with advanced replacements. Got a couple laptops before they patched it.

And a couple of DNAs and EB on Amazon but I don't think they count because its too easy. :smile:
Hey, I just now did the Xbox S/N thing as well, and sent out the FTIDv3 rn, how should I go on now? Contact them later or what?
Can you explain how you did the xbox SN ?

Quote:(05-18-2022, 07:16 PM)holio2k Wrote:

Lenovo, serial method and then boxing. EU. Was easy as hell before but now they are harder. Got a Thinkpad and a Legion Y44w-10 and FTID3 the returns.
HTC, Boxed them and got a HTC Cosmos. EU. Told them it was broken. I had a real one, used. that serial and POP and got a replacement.
BOSE EU. Just contact them on Facebook Messenger with a serial number for BOSE product and do a UPS instant scan och FTID3 for a replacement. Say it was a gift and 30 days has passed after the purchase and they won't send you to the retailer.
Microsoft. Xbox Series X, find a serial number. FTID3. Just say your Xbox is broken and they give you a return label. FTID3 the shit out of it and you get a replacement. I did not even had to use a invoice. This was last year. Takes a couple of months though.
Dyson EU. Find a serial and FTID3 them for a replacement. Was probably the easiest SE i did.
EU Store, MacBook Pro M1 Max 16". Told them it was broken. They sent out a shipping label and a did a Lost in transit. Got a replacement.
Logitech. Serial method. I had a real G903 so when they wanted pics and videos of the issues It was easy. I did not had to send it back.
Microsoft EU. The hardest one I did. I had to made a homepage that looked liked a business. Got a hold of a couple of business serials for Microsoft Surface units with accidental damage included in the warranty with advanced replacements. Got a couple laptops before they patched it.

And a couple of DNAs and EB on Amazon but I don't think they count because its too easy. :smile:
Hey, I just now did the Xbox S/N thing as well, and sent out the FTIDv3 rn, how should I go on now? Contact them later or what?

Quote:(03-06-2023, 08:29 PM)Dazen4xx Wrote:

Quote: (03-06-2023, 08:21 PM)pelaja Wrote:

Quote: (05-18-2022, 07:16 PM)holio2k Wrote:

Can you explain how you did the xbox SN ?
Same quoting to be notified later