Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 235 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Skill level

What's everyones skill level?

Do you mean total level? If so, on EoC or OSRS?

I don't plays RuneScape 2007 yet.
And I have stopped on EoC, but on EoC, I am maxed in everything. (Looking to sell the account).

Quote:(04-23-2013, 01:00 AM)Bailey Jay Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Do you mean total level? If so, on EoC or OSRS?

Total level, my bad.
On either.

my total level is only around 1700. I only have 19 dungeoneering though, so that really brings it down a bit. I kinda stopped playing Runescape because of all the time I figured I would have to put into it to get to where I wanted to be, and I just decided it wasn't worth my time. I'd rather do other things in my life.

Last time I checked I think it was 1600 or somewhere around that.

Mine is only around 600.

Total level for 07 is 37 40 atk 40 str 50 mage I don't play much tho

Just hit the 2200 mark! :p

Mine was somewhere around 2300 I believe. Had 15 99s when I quit.