Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 257 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Sl Minecraft unofficial server Ideas

A PvP server could be nice.
Anyway we recently got some minecraft players on the forum from weepforums. Who may have some good ideas

Quote:(07-27-2014, 12:53 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

We did once upon a time. It's not up anymore though. It also cost money. Not enough people were using it.

We still have another unofficial one that was recently made and seems like a few members are playing on it, so I don't really see the need for another SL server.

Quote:(07-27-2014, 07:26 AM)Tarew Wrote:

Last time I checked he was just switching hosting companies.

Edit: I actually caught up on the thread and yes, I apologize for my mistake, but Happiness cannot host it anymore.

I believe @MiS is correct, according to this
[Image: 448a6abdb36d4fbeeb80af0876cbe8b0.png]

Just saw your edit, sorry for posting.

Removed, my posts are not to be available for this forum anymore.

Quote:(07-27-2014, 07:07 AM)Tarew Wrote:

We still have another unofficial one that was recently made and seems like a few members are playing on it, so I don't really see the need for another SL server.

Modpacks are always fun. Not too many servers have this and it adds a lot to the game

Quote: (07-26-2014, 07:03 PM)Alex Wrote:

I'm planning on making a SL MC server but I don't know what you guys want. Personally I enjoy PvP servers but it's up to you guys. You can either voice your own ideas or vote for the ones I already made

Choices:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

My personal vote goes for Anarchy

If you do end up adding modpacks, I suggest using Cauldron. It combines bukkit with minecraft forge, so you can have both plugins and mods.

Quote:(07-27-2014, 07:34 AM)Happiness Wrote:

@"Alex" is going to take over my server. So please come with good ideas for this! I wouldn't go for a modpack tho. We aren't a big enough community to have a modpack server yet. Not everyone plays it and would eventually lead to the servers death.
Yours died pretty quickly.

Removed, my posts are not to be available for this forum anymore.

Why not do a custom pack through the technic launcher. I'm sure there are plenty of Java devs who could help with an official server.

Myself I enjoy the tech mods such as computercraft, industrialcraft, red power. Basically the tekkit classic mods.

Quote:(07-29-2014, 11:48 AM)Fury Wrote:

Why not do a custom pack through the technic launcher. I'm sure there are plenty of Java devs who could help with an official server.

Myself I enjoy the tech mods such as computercraft, industrialcraft, red power. Basically the tekkit classic mods.

I enjoy this idea, but not technic launcher do the ATLAuncher cause it's better.

Lol all preference. They all get the job done.