Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 207 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
So I bought a Vive...

[Image: IMAG1333.jpg]

Its been about a month, and I really like it. Its not perfect, the main issue is the amount of room you need to play. Theres also other things, like the Screen-door effect, but eventually your brain filters that out.
My favorite games so far are: Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades, Superhot VR, and Assetto Corsa. Any of you guys have VR?

I really want a Vive, they look like a hell of a lot of fun. I can only imagine how immersive it must be.

That's Insane.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the overall cost?

My friend has one and play every so often at his, it's insanely fun and hilarious both watching and playing.

Quote:(01-25-2019, 05:15 AM)Химера Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

My friend has one and play every so often at his, it's insanely fun and hilarious both watching and playing.

As cool as VR is , it does nothing for your dignity when wearing it. You always look like a tool.

Quote:(01-25-2019, 03:38 AM)mothered Wrote:

That's Insane.

Not including the $2,000 PC needed to run it? $499.99.

Quote:(01-26-2019, 07:36 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Quote: (01-25-2019, 03:38 AM)mothered Wrote:

That's Insane.

needed to run it? $499.99.

That's not too expensive. I actually expected a lot more.

Money well spent.