Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 433 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
So who is into griefing?

Quote:(04-02-2013, 04:12 PM)Marcus Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Holy crap.
How do you deal with it? o.O

Nothing I'm just browsing the internet all day but I can still play Cod4 and MW2.

The computer that I had last time was 278 I think or I forgot. o. o

Quote:(04-02-2013, 04:09 PM)OversouL Wrote:

I'm using right now is 512mb o. o

Holy crap.
How do you deal with it? o.O

Quote:(04-02-2013, 03:52 PM)OversouL Wrote:

Sounds fun I usually play creative mode and make stuff for days and end destroying them all by covering it with tnt. : $

You sound like a great person to play with on Minecraft but sadly we can't because you have no computer

Quote:(04-02-2013, 04:00 PM)Will Wrote:

Lucky, Hopefully its faster than mine :wink: I'm running a PC with 768mb RAM :sad:

I'm using right now is 512mb o. o

Quote:(04-02-2013, 04:15 PM)OversouL Wrote:

Nothing I'm just browsing the internet all day but I can still play Cod4 and MW2.

The computer that I had last time was 278 I think or I forgot. o. o

Jeez.
I could never last with only 512 mb.

Quote:(04-03-2013, 10:53 AM)Marcus Wrote:

Jeez.
I could never last with only 512 mb. :tongue:

LOL actually I remembered now It was 256 mb of ram : $

I only accept griefing if it's a cracked server (Allowing people who haven't brought the game) or server owners that are complete assholes to people and isn't ready or good enough to be a server owner. I don't really grief any servers, it's just what I think is fair in my opinion.

I haven't tried joining a server before do you need to have a premium account in order to join? o. o

Griefing only gets people upset. I wouldn't like if someone came to my server and destroyed all of my blocks that I've put a lot of time on.

So I tend to not destroy things of other people.
Especially if it has taken then days to build. I just hate living with that douchebag guilt.

I'm not really into minecraft, I don't have the patience to build stuff. So, I'd do it just for fun.