Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 962 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Some Drawings with Intuos Tablet

They look pretty decent but could be better. Nice tho.

Quote:(12-17-2013, 03:25 AM)Alex Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Pretty good, your lines should be a bit better with a tablet ehh?

meh i need to show you a more recent one but its harder than you think tablet are quite awkard sometimes

I've got the wired 5 as well.

Quote:(12-17-2013, 05:08 AM)The Diary of Anne Gank Wrote:

I've got the wired 5 as well.

Yeah its not my favorite but it works

Your really good at drawing! and you did these on a tablet? very good, I love the shading in the images. Well done. Wish I could draw, If I knew how to draw, I would draw images of my favorite characters from my favorite TV shows and I make drawings of celebrities.

Quote:(12-18-2013, 11:15 AM)XxMotleyCrueXx Wrote:

Your really good at drawing! and you did these on a tablet? very good, I love the shading in the images. Well done. Wish I could draw, If I knew how to draw, I would draw images of my favorite characters from my favorite TV shows and I make drawings of celebrities.

hah maybe i can attempt drawing one for you lol

The first one was done better in my honest opinion.

Quote:(12-19-2013, 09:02 AM)Volcom Wrote:

The first one was done better in my honest opinion.

Yeah I agree too they were both difficult and I haven't drawn anything since them

Should work on the shading. Shading is what brings any drawing to life.

Unfortunately I can't draw worth shit.

This is some really beginner work, if its one of your first its alright.