Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 131 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Some Of My Work

Thought I'd showcase some work I've done in the past so the community can see what things I do :smile:
I'll be opening a FREE GFX Store soon ::biggrin: So look forward to that!
I used to make graphics for agar.io clans, youtubers, and motion graphics.
So here's my first one!
[Image: LeCDnQG.png]
Not the best I may add, it's quite ugly around the edges.

Seconly we have:
[Image: r4mgwLG.png]
This was an agar.io clan logo I made, it took me quite long to create this one.

Thirdly:
[Image: p7osnit.png]
My most recent one, only used brushes for that, excluding the glass cracks.

And finally:
[Image: Hfm9NeN.png]
I like this one the most, it's quite sharp and edgy, and cool to look at.
(And if you couldn't see, I used the CS:GO Hyper Beast skin texture for the texture :biggrin:)

I hope you liked this small showcase!

Pretty nice, i like the one done by brushes real creative.

Because I am me, I will give you feedback on each piece individually.

Starting with;

[To see links please register here]

The full size background image is both blurred and pixelated, most likely because it was resized to a bigger canvas than it's original size without taking any form of caution when doing this. Making it completely blurred out could be one way of going about it. Another would be to use "High Pass" and / or the likes of "Reduce Noise" to better the quality a bit a least. I'd also like note that the light outline of the main box container is also blurred on the edge for some reason. (Shouldn't be because of a resize issue, unless you didn't use a shape but rather a standard layer.)
The text is fine, aside from a few minor spots. "Inside" the "A" at the bottom, the outline is thickening into bubbles. Which comes from spare pixels around said area. This also happens around some of the other letters. It is also the reason there is a partial light border at the right hand side of the image, at the edge. (You probably dragged a shape out of view or used selection tool to erase part of it, then applied a stroke to it, leaving it showing on the right hand side.)
Now let us move unto;

This one doesn't have any "apparent" wrong's in it. Though it does have some minor issues here and there. For starters, the blending is ruined by the inner-glow at the text. (Which for some reason is pure-white in an otherwise blue design.) The edges of your texture, that you used to overlay over the stock image or background are also showing. This could easily be avoided by using layer masks or eraser tool at the edges. (Look at the top of the image, about 10 pixels down from the edge at the top. You can see where the "blue wave" texture ends/starts. Some contrasts would be nice to have too.
Almost finished now;

is next.
The most apparent "issue" with this one is the lack of proper blending and contrasts. Another "issue" would be the opacity of the cracks. Maybe making them a darker shade of red from the background and lower the opacity a bit? That and either use less of them, or different textures. Spamming the same all over the place looks awful and ruins the overall "weight" of the image if you don't think where you place them and how you will place them when you do. The text is readable, but just barely. Some added contrasts to it would make it far more readable.
Ahh, we're finally here;

Not a whole lot to say about this. Its a font, a box and a texture with a stroke to it. It is not bad, nor is it good. It doesn't show your abilities though, nor does it possess any of your actual work. (A stock isn't work you've made, so goes for patterns and fonts.) The overall flow and weight of the image is a bit off too, as well is the focal points. (It's all over the place.)