Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 783 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Some information about Counter-Strike: Source

Where to buy: You can buy this game for 20€ at

[To see links please register here]

RPG

How it works,
You start from level 0 with some credits, With credits you buy upgrades and you get more credits you get from leveling up and you might guess that you get xp for levels from kills, There are upgrades such as:
Ice Stab = People freeze when you stab them, They freeze for more time if you have more levels
Stealth = It makes you transparent, You are more transparent when you have more levels
Health upgrades = You get more health on levels
Long jump = Makes your jumps longer and the length increases on every level
Ice pistol = Your pistol shots makes people freeze, works like ice stab
Vampire = You get health and xp from enemies when you shoot at them
Speed = Makes you move faster, You move faster with more levels
Regeneration = You get HP every second
---------------
This is not all but the most used

------------------------------------------------------

Surf

There are long ways you surf against and press a/d depending on the side you are surfing on
Example

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

-----------------------------------------------------

DeathMatch

This is a mod where you can choose your weapons from a list on spawn and you can set the weapons to select automatically
You respawn instantly and in some servers you spawn in the actual spawn and in some servers you spawn in a random position in the map.
This mod is great for practicing your aiming skills as a beginner

-----------------------------------------------------

Normal public

This is just a regular gamemode where there is no instant respawns, you buy your weapons, Game ends when in bomb maps terrorist team plants the bomb and it explodes, Counter-Terrorist team defuses the bomb, All players of either teams die.

Weapons
-------
Pistols
-------
Glock
-This weapon is ideal for accurate 3 shot bursts, You can easily kill people using it in close or medium range
USP
-This weapon is easy to use, You can do accurate shots and also spam the fuck out of mouse1 towards enemies, works great in medium range in my opnion
Compact
-This weapon is almost the same as usp but it is slightly more unaccurate and it does more damage
Deagle
-This weapon is the most popular and deals the most damage as it kills always with one headshot and the accurate is good from low-medium range if you stand still
Fiveseven
-If you ask from me this weapon is the most accurate from the all as it does not deal a lot of damage on bodyshots, i always tend to fail using this
Dual Elite
-You can use these pistols very efficiently by shooting one bullet at a time or spamming the fuck out of mouse1

-----------------
Submachine guns
-----------------
Steyr Temp
-This weapon is powerful if you know how to control the recoil correctly, not good with bodyshots
Mac-10
-This weapon is powerful if you know how to control the recoil correctly, not good with bodyshots but a little better than temp
MP5
-This weapon is accurate and easy to use and is efficient if you use it correctly in close/mid range
P90
-This weapon is overpowered in close combat as you can only spray and run towards enemies

------------
Assault rifles
------------
Galil
-This is an accurate and efficient weapon in mid-long range
Famas
-This weapon is ideal for mid-long range when using burst fire mode and automatic mode but burst fire is recommended when shooting enemies at long range
AK-47
-This weapon is accurate and deals high damage to enemies on all ranges, headshots usually kill with one shot in the head
M4a1
-This is an accurate weapon but does not deal as high damage as AK-47, Headshots deal 86 damage if enemy player has helmet and usually kills with one shot if the enemy does not have a helmet
AUG & Krieg 552
-These weapons are ideal for mid-long range and you can zoom in a little with these weapons when you click mouse2 but the fire rate will drop a lot.

-------
Snipers
-------
Scout
-This weapon is accurate but you must headshot to kill with one bullet as it does 60-70 damage most of the time with bodyshots
D3/AU & Krieg 550
-These snipers are automatic snipers, they are not that accurate but it is easy to noscope people with them they deal near the same
AWP
-This is the most powerful sniper, it deals over 400 damage on a headshot and over 100 on body, but deals only 86 on the limbs

-------------
Machine guns
-------------
There is only one machine gun and it is called M249
It has a 100 bullet mag and deals high damage, this weapon is simple to use

AIMING AND SHOOTING
----------------------
With most pistols shooting 1-2 bullets at once is the best option.
However with Submachine guns it is easier to just spray at the enemies.
When using Assault Rifles i suggest shooting at people 1-2 bullets at a time on long range, 1-4 times on mid range if you are controlling your recoil and in short range just spray until the enemy is dead.
And when using snipers just aim carefully and for the head

---------------------
And some launch options if you are running on an old pc
-novid -console -dxlevel 81 -high -refresh 120 -heapsize 1048576 -w <Your resolution> -h <Your resolution>

At first i thought this was a great guide. But it seems like you have taken this off of the internet.

Now i only say that because the "Surf" image is from another forum website. Which indicated that you didn't create this. Please give credit.

Quote:(03-31-2013, 06:47 PM)Atex Wrote:

Thanks, I understand that people without a high post count dont usually do shit but you can see i have made a guide before and i have done a garrys mod giveaway, I am looking to contribute a lot to this community

Post count has nothing to do with the quality of a person. I have 1.5k and I have made my fair share of informative posts/topics. I had 1 post, and that was a informative topic :3

Quote:(03-31-2013, 06:47 PM)Atex Wrote:

Thanks, I understand that people without a high post count dont usually do shit but you can see i have made a guide before and i have done a garrys mod giveaway, I am looking to contribute a lot to this community

Post count doesn't effect the quality of your posts. Don't let that stop you.

Quote:(03-31-2013, 06:39 PM)Atex Wrote:

I did create this myself i am afraid, i did take the surf image from google search :biggrin:

Then great post. It's really good.

Quote:(03-31-2013, 06:34 PM)Zurchi Wrote:

At first i thought this was a great guide. But it seems like you have taken this off of the internet.

Now i only say that because the "Surf" image is from another forum website. Which indicated that you didn't create this. Please give credit.

I did create this myself i am afraid, i did take the surf image from google search

Quote:(03-31-2013, 06:43 PM)Zurchi Wrote:

Then great post. It's really good. :smile:

Added some launch options for people with not so good PC's