Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 685 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Some questions about Dropshipping.

Not sure if I'm sending this in the right thread but apologies.

Are there any updated and good tutorials regarding Dropshipping for beginners? Also what is the success rate of starting Dropshipping and what really are the requirements to start dropshipping? It'd be amazing if someone can answer this and ty in advance

I say this solely as an outsider, but my understanding is that dropshipping has become a very oversaturated market. Not that dropshipping as a business model is dead, but it's not the magical money-making scheme that it was once touted as. It seems as though the majority of people peddling the dropshipping gospel these days are the people who have found a way to monetize their courses.