Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 461 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Someone for a Hacking Group (cyber crime).

The purposes are the usual ones like Ransomware, Malware Development, Cyber espionage, and others.

I have experience in malware development but lack individuals for some areas and would like to form a group for it, it is not necessary that there is a leader, just make a good teamwork and achieve the goal is to make money with this cybercrime.

Write me to PM

Sent you a PM. Lol. Just checkout your inbox. I am very interested. I hope I don't get banned or something. Hahahaha.

Since the nature of a group is to act publicly and show your skill, what are some of your certifications and what's your motivation to learn rather than just leech? What operations have you done in the past involving cybersecurity? I just see buzzwords and not a lot of knowledge or skill.

Quote:(12-29-2021, 05:17 AM)CoolBro Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

the goal is to make money with this cybercrime.

That's why I'm mostly not interested in most people being in a group for "malware analysis" or "cyberops" - they lack skill to teach, they lack the ability to set ego to the side and they just want to use knowledge learned here for immoral practices like hacking random people (that is common enough as it is, given this is a public forum), embedding malware to test remote administration tools and to make money from cybercrime (lol @ openly admitting that).

See my unofficial (for now) group for Cybersecurity Intelligence:

the goal is to make money with this cybercrime.

[Image: irjV2jQ.png]

The purposes are the usual ones like Ransomware, Malware Development, Cyber espionage, and others.

I have experience in malware development but lack individuals for some areas and would like to form a group for it, it is not necessary that there is a leader, just make a good teamwork and achieve the goal is to make money with this cybercrime.

Write me to PM
Hey im interested
I dev some malware in my free time
If your interested dm me:
PyroFenrir#0044

Are you interested in selling webshells?

Quote:(04-14-2022, 03:50 AM)Hippocrene Wrote:

Check out

thread.

Quote:(04-14-2022, 12:37 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-14-2022, 03:50 AM)Hippocrene Wrote:

Check out

thread.
Brother, you seem to be everywhere. I was discovered by you

Write me to PM
im interested