Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 182 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Sony lens

I placed an order on SONY US website for camera lens. It’s about 3lbs it says on the label. Yesterday the package was going to get delivered. There was an error on FedEx and they had the wrong address so it was paused on the website. I contacted Sony saying everything was correct but since the order was out there’s nothing they can do and had to request a reroute back to them and I’d get my refund. They said wait two business day. But later on that day the FedEx tracking updated and it ended up delivering my package to my building. It was signature required and the front desk person signed for it.
With all that happened can I say DNA even though they signed for it? Because the front desk lady never checked it out that I picked up my package and been getting my emails to pick up the package downstairs but I got it already .Or should I say it was an empty box and try that way? Please help with options

Anyone have help on this?

Too heavy for lens to do Empty box, go ahead and try DNA

Quote:(03-03-2023, 05:59 AM)Sneakskid00 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I placed an order on SONY US website for camera lens. It’s about 3lbs it says on the label. Yesterday the package was going to get delivered. There was an error on FedEx and they had the wrong address so it was paused on the website. I contacted Sony saying everything was correct but since the order was out there’s nothing they can do and had to request a reroute back to them and I’d get my refund. They said wait two business day. But later on that day the FedEx tracking updated and it ended up delivering my package to my building. It was signature required and the front desk person signed for it.
With all that happened can I say DNA even though they signed for it? Because the front desk lady never checked it out that I picked up my package and been getting my emails to pick up the package downstairs but I got it already .Or should I say it was an empty box and try that way? Please help with options

following this one. keep us updated please

Quote:It was signature required and the front desk person signed for it.
With all that happened can I say DNA even though they signed for it?
No.

The person who signed Is an authorized recipient, hence It's no different to yourself signing with your real name. Moreover, never get others Involved In your SEs.

I will just be doing a return. But for the future how could I go around this since I do have a front desk person who accepts the packages for the building.

Quote:(03-05-2023, 04:26 AM)Sneakskid00 Wrote:

I will just be doing a return.
What's the actual weight of the lens Itself?

Quote:(03-05-2023, 04:26 AM)Sneakskid00 Wrote:

But for the future how could I go around this since I do have a front desk person who accepts the packages for the building.
In such circumstances, It cannot be DNA'd.

Opt for another method.

The lens itself weighs about 2lbs. I guess even saying eb would be hard to believe.
Guess in this new location I’m at I’m out of luck for a while

Quote:(03-05-2023, 06:07 PM)Sneakskid00 Wrote:

The lens itself weighs about 2lbs.
A camera lens at almost 1kg?