Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 896 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
"Speedball" Pill Located in Chauvin's Squad Car, with Floyd's DNA

With the trial ongoing, pills testing positive for fetanyl and methamphetamine were located in Chauvin's squad car, after George Floyd died.

Currently Chauvin's defense seems to be hinged on the idea that Floyd was under the influence or force was justified.

Quote:Derek Chauvin’s lawyers found a “speedball” pill with George Floyd’s DNA in the ex-cop’s Minneapolis squad car — months after it was seized and searched by police, testimony at Chauvin’s murder trial revealed Wednesday.

Minnesota forensics scientists said the pill contained traces of fentanyl and methamphetamine when it was tested at the request of Chauvin’s defense team, which found it during a fresh search of the squad car in January.

The car had been sealed since police first searched it on May 27 — two days after Floyd’s police custody death — and with the items inside photographed but not tested.

“At the time, again, I didn’t have any information that I was looking for anything like a pill, or resembling a pill,” McKenzie Anderson, a forensics scientist with the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, said under questioning by prosecutor Matthew Frank.

“It was in the back seat of the squad car. I wasn’t sure what it was,” she said. “So, at the time I didn’t give it any forensics significance.”

Read More:

[To see links please register here]

This does seem a bit odd, but I guess I just want the full truth, whatever that may be, to come out. I also hope, regardless of the result, that people won't start riots and violence.

☑ Do drugs
☑ Use counterfeit money
☑ Resist arrest
☑ Leave drugs in the squad car