Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 735 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
$ Spent on Gaming

$300+ Normally, but last year probably over $600 because I purchased a new headset and a ton of other accessories.

Ruffly 300 - 400 dollars and that's not including random big purchases.

I'm usually pretty cheap when it comes to gaming, like I'd wait until the price drops of a game I really like but so far this year I've spent quite a bit xD So far I've already purchased/pre-ordered 4-5 new games and there's a few coming out that I'd like to get. The time I usually spend the most is Boxing Day or Black Friday Sales online, I usually get about a dozen or more games.

I spent about £200 on gaming last year.

I used to spend alot more, then I got into PC gaming and I learned everything was easy to obtain free of charge.

I buy about 2 PS3 games a year plus some DLC content. So I'd say about $300. That's not too much I think.

Quote:(02-28-2013, 07:52 PM)Valentino Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm usually pretty cheap when it comes to gaming, like I'd wait until the price drops of a game I really like but so far this year I've spent quite a bit xD So far I've already purchased/pre-ordered 4-5 new games and there's a few coming out that I'd like to get. The time I usually spend the most is Boxing Day or Black Friday Sales online, I usually get about a dozen or more games.

Canadian detected.

Games are more expensive there, eh?

Between $500-600 easily. I usually buy new games after the first price drop, and I trade a ton of my games in every couple months. I used to spend more, say, back in 2010. I've cut it down quite a bit since I trade all my old games back in.

If we include games, servers and my computer, I'd have to end up around $6,000.

My Computers: ~ $5,000
My games: ~ $1,200
My consoles: ~ $2000
Servers: ~ $400
Total: ~ $8,600

Before you call me a money waster, I earn money from all these things. I usually earn about $10,000+ a year from all these things so I didn't waste any money <3