Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 460 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Spreadsheet for infos on SEable stores

This seems like a great idea.
I would be happy to help in relation to information on some Australian store behaviour.

Looking forward to this
Would make things a lot easier

Could help help for specific details & shops for some countries in EU

Sorry for being inactive right after "having dropped the bomb", I had a quite busy weekend.
I'm so happy of seeing 4 pages full of enthusiastic comments and suggestions!
I'm gonna start working on this tomorrow morning.

Quote:(08-08-2022, 08:31 PM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Sorry for being inactive right after "having dropped the bomb", I had a quite busy weekend.
Great! We need to make sure its trusted members of 0day.red don't forget!!

Quote:(08-06-2022, 11:58 AM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

I thought about creating a separate thread to avoid filling the Bose earbuds one with off-topic stuff. I've been brewing this idea for quite some time.
What about creating an online spreadsheet in order to collect all informations we have about stores (like whether they reply to PP claims or not, have CCTV cameras, how their reps behave...) and keep them in a single place?
This website's got lots of infos but they're spread far and wide throughout hundreds of threads, thus it might become an arduous task to find that exact detail about a store you're looking for.
I was thinking about using CryptPad, with some reputable Sinisterly users having ownership of the file (it would surely end in a disaster if all users had a possibility to edit the spreadsheet).
What do you think about it? Opinions? Suggestions?

Would be a good idea. You have to browse a lot of threads to find the info you're looking for so this will be really helpful.

Let me know when its up and running and I'll contribute.

Regarding criteria for those who have access, these are my suggestions
- Submit a contribution to be assessed
- Over 30-40 posts
- Positive or neutral rep
- Vouched for by a previous contributor (or member for lack of a better word)

It's great to read you'll make a start on It.

There are many members offering their knowledge and assistance, hence I can see this will be a very effective source of Information.

this is huge, would make the whole process highly efficient, looking forward to hopefully seeing this one day!

Looking forward to this and I would contribute if possible. Pulled many successful SE's