Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 887 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Spring Security Configuration @Order not unique exception

Putting @Order(1000) on the second WebSecurityConfigurerAdapter worked for me

It is because Spring security uses [WebSecurityConfigurerAdapter][1] under the hood and this adaptor is using order(100), hence spring won't allow duplicate order sequence.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

In my case, I had put the `@EnableOAuth2Sso` annotation on the class annotated with `@SpringBootApplication`, but I also had a separate class extending `WebSecurityConfigurerAdapter`. As the documentation of `@EnableOAuth2Sso` says:

> If there is an existing WebSecurityConfigurerAdapter provided by the user and annotated with @EnableOAuth2Sso, it is enhanced by adding an authentication filter and an authentication entry point. If the user only has @EnableOAuth2Sso but not on a WebSecurityConfigurerAdapter **then one is added** with all paths secured.

Since a default adapter was being added, I ended up with two, which caused the exception.
The solution was of course to move the `@EnableOAuth2Sso` annotation to the class which extended `WebSecurityConfigurerAdapter`.

In my case, I had 2 tags `@EnableWebSecurity` and
`@EnableGlobalMethodSecurity(securedEnabled = true)`. When I removed `@EnableWebSecurity` tag the problem got solved.

In my case, there was another security config class that is established in the parent project. I used excludeFilters tag to exclude the parent security config class and I add my config class spring directly use that config class.

@ComponentScan(basePackages = {
"com.example.parentProject", // this is the package that have securit config staff

},
excludeFilters = {@ComponentScan.Filter(
type = FilterType.ASSIGNABLE_TYPE,
value = {
SecurityConfig.class //which is inhareted from the parent package
})
})

public class SpringApp{

}

All enabling features should be in main SpringApplication.run(Myclass.class, args);

In my case, I have ZuluConfiguration and KeyCloakConfiguration so I have enabled those configurations under the main class of springbootapplication annotation. it resolved my problem.

@SpringBootApplication
@EnableZuulProxy
@KeycloakConfiguration