Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 815 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
SpyNote v6.5 Cracked 2020

Quote:(10-07-2020, 02:57 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-06-2020, 05:21 PM)TheMinister Wrote:

it doesn't work too, there are many errors and also the program doesn't start and it say that he needs SbieSvc service to start but when i start the service it stops automaticly saying that if no program utilize this service it will stop... eh i think the vmware could not allow sandboxie to run(32 bit version). what you say about this ?
I've been running VMware for many years to date, and have yet to experience Issues with Installing Sandboxie.

Have you tried the 64 bit architecture?
the problem is i have a 32 bit windows version for Virtual.

Quote:(10-07-2020, 10:30 AM)TheMinister Wrote:

You cannot get a hold of a 64 bit OS?

There's countless torrents on the net as a bootable ISO.

Quote:(10-07-2020, 11:04 AM)mothered Wrote:

i have a limited internet bandwith currently , thats why i couldn't download a 64bit version.i need the usage for things more important.

Quote:(10-07-2020, 06:47 PM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (10-07-2020, 11:04 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-07-2020, 10:30 AM)TheMinister Wrote:

I can confirm I had no problem installing Sandboxie (or Sandboxie-Plus) on a 64bits windows VM.

Quote: (10-07-2020, 02:57 AM)mothered Wrote:

I've been running VMware for many years to date, and have yet to experience Issues with Installing Sandboxie.

(but that's supposed to work on 32bits too, is it a "legit" windows iso you're using or a "cleaned/light" one ? that could be the problem)

its not legit windows ofc ; ) , but i think it needs updates maybe. idk why exactly it didn't work, i didn't try since then.

Quote:(10-07-2020, 11:04 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-07-2020, 10:30 AM)TheMinister Wrote:

I can confirm I had no problem installing Sandboxie (or Sandboxie-Plus) on a 64bits windows VM.

Quote: (10-07-2020, 02:57 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-06-2020, 05:21 PM)TheMinister Wrote:

it doesn't work too, there are many errors and also the program doesn't start and it say that he needs SbieSvc service to start but when i start the service it stops automaticly saying that if no program utilize this service it will stop... eh i think the vmware could not allow sandboxie to run(32 bit version). what you say about this ?

(but that's supposed to work on 32bits too, is it a "legit" windows iso you're using or a "cleaned/light" one ? that could be the problem)

Quote:(10-07-2020, 07:01 PM)TheMinister Wrote:

its not legit windows ofc ; ) , but i think it needs updates maybe. idk why exactly it didn't work, i didn't try since then.

Yeah I meant """""legit""""""

Quote:(10-07-2020, 06:47 PM)fritz Wrote:

Same.

I've been using Sandboxie for close to 15 years, and have yet to experience Installation Issues.

Quote:(10-04-2020, 11:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-04-2020, 02:32 AM)fritz Wrote:

Yes of course I wouldn't recommend at all to use it, for sure not outside of a VM, imo it's more likely there are some other surprises.
Absolutely.

Every tool of this nature, should be executed In a controlled environment. I never use my main Host/physical machine, regardless of the contributor.

What would you recommend using to securely test on an Android environment ? I guess most common ones (Android emulator, Bluestacks) aren't really safe..
(yes I know, obviously nothing is better than an old empty phone, but I don't have one right now :biggrin: )

Quote:(10-09-2020, 10:49 PM)fritz Wrote:

What would you recommend using to securely test on an Android environment ? I guess most common ones (Android emulator, Bluestacks) aren't really safe..
(yes I know, obviously nothing is better than an old empty phone, but I don't have one right now :biggrin: )
Personally, I wouldn't put my cell phone at risk, Irrespective of how secure the testing environment Is.

Whilst BlueStacks Is not the best there Is, It has served me quite well.

thanks, it works perfectly, great this RAT

thank you very much for the great mind blowing post