Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 371 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Started watching AoT

Never realy watched anime but AoT has me binging. Anyone out there with a few recommendations ?

Death note is definitely worth watching

Quote:(09-03-2022, 03:39 PM)Thatwentsouthfast Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Never realy watched anime but AoT has me binging. Anyone out there with a few recommendations ?
like abel said, death note is goated

I always recommend Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Just long enough to immerse you into it's world but short enough to not overstay it's welcome.

And if you really like it you can watch the original anime which story is different enough to still be enjoyable.

i think Cowboy Bebop, Death Note and One Punch Man are good animes for non-anime viewers, even better than AoT

For me Deathnote and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood were my first anime series and made me want to wach more anime

This is one of my favourite shows