Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 490 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Steam +rep Comment Bot

So I've seen many profiles who have their comments botted. Just wondering if anyone has actually seen a bot used for this, because after some Google searching, I haven't found anything that seems legit.

A bit of a grave dig but since you got no replies, I'll see if I could help.

Personally, I believe that these accounts are "comment for comment" and "like for like" You can see a group here:

[To see links please register here]

and

this is the free way of doing it

There is services like zoneR (I used his CS:GO report bot back in the day) and he does steam comment botting. You can see his thread here:

Best of luck!

Thank you for

giving this world a new color. It also helps me a lot to teach me how to love life, love people and appreciate everything around.

Quote:(11-09-2018, 09:53 AM)Pumic Wrote:

So I've seen many profiles who have their comments botted. Just wondering if anyone has actually seen a bot used for this, because after some Google searching, I haven't found anything that seems legit.

I know this was in 2018, but I want to know, is there any actual "+RepBoost" for steam accounts? I am not talking about steam groups, I rather want to know if people actually buy those comments because most scammers have lots of those. It´s not for personal use.

Use this website

The better thing a mentor can do for

and

his or her mentor is to help

i know how to bot it and its kinda cheap.. i can give you the website link if ya still want

There's really nothing to dislike about this game, it's made to perfection.

Thanks, been looking for this for a while now.

All of the emoji characters are now accessible for you to copy and paste with ease (just copy them and then paste them into the editor of your choice).