Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 294 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Stream Design

Can anyone here make me a few pictures for my info-section on my stream? i'll give you an idea of what i want:

[To see links please register here]

If you could make pictures like that with the gaming setup i.e mouse, headset, keyboard etc.

They should be 320x320 but height doesn't matter but i mostly want them all the same size to make it look neat.

I'd prefer it if you could make them gray/blue with either white or black text (Play around with it see whats best)

Thanks to anyone who feels like they want to do this =).

[Image: prototypen.png]

Something like this but less edgy and more neat?

[Image: prototype2g.jpg]

Not sure what looks better :/ Could anyone whos more proffesional at making these type of things help me out?

Quote:(05-11-2013, 07:43 PM)Silica Wrote:

This is in no way a complete design, something quick I whipped up in illustrator. Thoughts?

[Image: iSKYh9L.png]

That looks quite cool =) But i'd prefer to have them spread out a bit like i have here:

(at the bottom of the page)

Would be nice if you made the background png? If you finish it up then i'd gladly accept it and see how it looks in the info section =)

This is in no way a complete design, something quick I whipped up in illustrator. Thoughts?

[Image: iSKYh9L.png]

Perhaps it's just me but spreading up what you're using into 4 different squares kinda seems redundant and/or pointless? You can contain all that information in one image. Regardless I'll look into doing something else after I wake up.

Quote:(05-11-2013, 08:02 PM)Silica Wrote:

Perhaps it's just me but spreading up what you're using into 4 different squares kinda seems redundant and/or pointless? You can contain all that information in one image. Regardless I'll look into doing something else after I wake up.

Well if i don't then it looks really plain at the bottom.. unless ofcourse, you can make it longer? The width may only be 320px but the length can be whatever size you want. So if you make it png (so it doesnt have a background) and then make it longer then it might look nice :smile: Instead of having more pictures.

I agree with Silica. A box for every piece is pretty damn redundant haha. I never understood when streamers did that, its so inefficiency.

Quote:(05-11-2013, 08:39 PM)Foulplay Wrote:

I agree with Silica. A box for every piece is pretty damn redundant haha. I never understood when streamers did that, its so inefficiency.

Well it might be redundant haha but atleast it fills out the empty space at the bottom.. But if Silica can make the picture longer it would fill out that empty space quite nicely =)