Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 794 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Stuxnet source code.! Download.

ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!

Title says it. The famous stuxnet's source code has been released..

[To see links please register here]

[link=http://www.multiupload.com/BDNYSCY5PC]Download[/link]

DON'T USE PLEASE!. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE IT CAUSES..

I just posted it because i think some people would like to see/study it.

OMG WHERE YOU GOT THAT? IVE BEEN F***ING MYSELF FINDING IT! IT F***ED UP OUR NUCK FACILITY 5-8 MONTHS AGO :p

Quote:(07-03-2011, 04:33 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

OMG WHERE YOU GOT THAT? IVE BEEN F***ING MYSELF FINDING IT! IT F***ED UP OUR NUCK FACILITY 5-8 MONTHS AGO :p

:p yeah.. its some cool shit

Wow nice :smile: Moving it to the right section....

also, why the hell does he use so many extern variables? O.o it must take so much memory...

Quote:(07-03-2011, 06:47 PM)1llusion Wrote:

Wow nice :smile: Moving it to the right section....

also, why the hell does he use so many extern variables? O.o it must take so much memory...

Ah.thought it was the right one..! -.-

This looks pretty interesting. Anything that slows down those crazy Iranians is a good thing. :rofl:

It doesn't seem that this is an original source code, somebody decompiled (similar to disassembling, but tries to find common constructs) the binary to the C. That means, that the code is much harder to analyze/read, because of generic names of variables, functions, files and everything, so you have to carefully trace the execution flow, to determine what each generic name actually means and what's its function.

Also might be obfuscated original source, but this looks more like a work of decompiler.

EDIT: Yeah, it's definitely decompiled, now I noticed that it's even in comments in the source files :lol: