Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 175 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Successful Best Buy SE

Quote:(01-06-2023, 03:33 PM)Nazsmith Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

They didn't say.
Just
that they concluded their investigation.
"We've concluded our investigation and have determined we will not be providing a refund or replacement item."
"At this time, we encourage you to work with local law enforcement regarding this matter."
Not good enough - they could've made the whole thing up.

Demand an explanation.

Tested this SE and it was successful, hella fast to offer refund.

tyty ($205.19 headset)

Quote:(01-06-2023, 03:33 PM)Nazsmith Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2023, 03:13 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2023, 03:00 PM)Nazsmith Wrote:

I tried and they denied after concluding investigation
On what grounds did they decline the claim?
They didn't say.
Just
that they concluded their investigation.
"We've concluded our investigation and have determined we will not be providing a refund or replacement item."
"At this time, we encourage you to work with local law enforcement regarding this matter."

Never SE'd on this acc either. 4 years with history of purchases

Just ran into the same issue. I called asking about the refund after receiving the email, and the agent simply said it was a “systemic error” and issued the refund again.

Quote:(01-05-2023, 10:38 PM)CRSN47 Wrote:

Just officially got the money back for an SE I performed for a Uniden R8 Radar Detector.
The website was Bestbuy.com and the price of the item with tax was $752.49

1.) I purchased a Uniden R8 Radar detector from Bestbuy on a guest account with no information linked to it. (Aside from phone number on order)

2.) Got 1-day delivery for free, so the item came the next day. I waited till the day after it was marked as delivered and made the call.

3.) I informed the rep that although the item was delivered to my door, and I can see that it was my door in the photo, I came home around an hour after it was delivered and saw nothing.

4.) She didn't ask me to check with neighbors or anything, she just put me on a brief hold and told me that she could give me a refund, or ship a replacement out.

5.) I told her I would be going out of town soon, so I would just like the refund so I can purchase it again once I'm back.

6.) She approved the refund, I got email confirmation later, and the money was in my account within 10 days of the call.

Although this was a success, a very easy success.. Does anyone believe there was anything I did that could be improved upon? I'm always looking to better my skills, so if anyone thinks there was anything that I lucked out on, please let me know!
Hi! I am also looking to refund things from best buy, and I have some questions regarding the process.
-Did you use an aged account or fresh? Would you recommend if the account has purchases on it previously, or do you think a fresh one would also sustain? (similarly, I also wanted to ask if you can refund orders $200-500 on fresh Nike accounts, thanks!)
-Have you used DNA for all exchanges with Best Buy? Would you recommend any other methods (like partial, include a 'legit' order before the SE)
TIA

did you pay by paypal or what?

Quote:(01-13-2023, 01:48 AM)landaland33 Wrote:

did you pay by paypal or what?

Yes, I recommend always using PayPal as it serves as a 'Plan B' if your initial attempt does not succeed.
They typically side with whatever the tracking information states, or so I've heard, but it's always nice to have an extra layer of protection.

Quote: (01-13-2023, 12:48 AM)Tahiti Wrote:

Tested this SE and it was successful, hella fast to offer refund.

tyty ($205.19 headset)

That is great to hear! I'm glad your SE was successful.
If you move towards more expensive/risky attempts using this method, definitely tag me in the thread!
I look forward to hearing more success stories :smile:

Quote: (01-13-2023, 01:42 AM)Spatialize Wrote:

Quote: (01-05-2023, 10:38 PM)CRSN47 Wrote:

Just officially got the money back for an SE I performed for a Uniden R8 Radar Detector.
The website was Bestbuy.com and the price of the item with tax was $752.49

1.) I purchased a Uniden R8 Radar detector from Bestbuy on a guest account with no information linked to it. (Aside from phone number on order)

2.) Got 1-day delivery for free, so the item came the next day. I waited till the day after it was marked as delivered and made the call.

3.) I informed the rep that although the item was delivered to my door, and I can see that it was my door in the photo, I came home around an hour after it was delivered and saw nothing.

4.) She didn't ask me to check with neighbors or anything, she just put me on a brief hold and told me that she could give me a refund, or ship a replacement out.

5.) I told her I would be going out of town soon, so I would just like the refund so I can purchase it again once I'm back.

6.) She approved the refund, I got email confirmation later, and the money was in my account within 10 days of the call.

Although this was a success, a very easy success.. Does anyone believe there was anything I did that could be improved upon? I'm always looking to better my skills, so if anyone thinks there was anything that I lucked out on, please let me know!
Hi! I am also looking to refund things from best buy, and I have some questions regarding the process.
-Did you use an aged account or fresh? Would you recommend if the account has purchases on it previously, or do you think a fresh one would also sustain? (similarly, I also wanted to ask if you can refund orders $200-500 on fresh Nike accounts, thanks!)
-Have you used DNA for all exchanges with Best Buy? Would you recommend any other methods (like partial, include a 'legit' order before the SE)
TIA
I simply did not make an account, I used Guest Checkout. This does arise suspicion, but it makes it easier to not be traced, as there is no account to trace back to.
I would definitely recommend using an aged account/an account with more purchases because this greatly increases the odds of your success in any case. It is always good to have more credibility like that while performing any kind of SE.
In my experience, if you're good at talking to people, a fresh account is definitely also sustainable.

I am madlyin love with the DNA method, as it is the easiest I have seen and is very friendly to lazy people. If you talk well enough, and have the right people skills and vocabulary, I would recommend using it whenever applicable. Always check the company's terms and conditions though, as not all companies will be so easy. As for performing a partial SE, I couldn't see that working any less well than a DNA, it would probably raise less suspicion on a fresh account because you're not asking for the entire refund right out the gate too. Still though, use the method that you are most confident with, that is the most important thing!
I have another thread on my account briefly discussing Nike methods. If you would like to ask your Nike question there, I would be more than happy to answer. (I don't want to disorganize this thread, I'm sure you understand :smile: )

Quote:(01-06-2023, 03:00 PM)Nazsmith Wrote:

I tried and they denied after concluding investigation and encouraged to work with local law

I claimed DNA ($436 item) through the customer service chat and the customer service representative said that my refund will be processed and they will contact me within 24- 48 hours. However, 48 hours later I received an email today saying that the investigation into my order has been completed and they are unable to provide a refund or replacement.

I called after receiving the email and it was someone over seas that picked up. I asked them to give me an update regarding my refund and they told me that they will escalate the situation providing me with an update within 24 - 48 hours again. The return for the item is on the 14th which is on the 48 hour mark so I am not sure where to continue from this.

Should I wait for the update, call again tomorrow for a domestic customer service representative or return the item?

These fuckers told me I would be refunded and it was processed only for them to send an email saying it hasn’t been. I’m gonna call them.