Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 339 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
what is V used for today

So... I started playing with VB , is this useful for tools? i don't see many written, but i was making some basics and thought, this could be fun right?

any use cases for VB today? i would argue Python or PowerShell scripts get it done. ready to defend that i guess

Quote:So... I started playing with VB , is this useful for tools?
Depends on what kind of tools you're looking to make. If you're interested in making desktop applications or tools for Windows, VB.NET can be a good choice. It integrates well with Windows and gives easy access to Windows API's and other system resources. If that's something you're interested in, then my advice would be to keep learning the language and exploring the .NET framework. Just take it one step at a time and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Practice makes perfect too.

Quote:any use cases for VB today? i would argue Python or PowerShell scripts get it done.
Yeah, VB.NET is still widely used today for building Windows desktop applications and lots of other things. While you're right about other languages like Python and PowerShell gaining popularity, for certain use cases, VB.NET still has a place in today's development landscape. Both Python and PowerShell are powerful and useful programming languages, but the choice of language really just depends on the specific requirements of the project.

If you ever get into a programming environment (development job) you will find that most prototypes are created using VB or C# and then ported into C++. VB and C# are both rapid application development languages and are used for everything, I have C# applications I still use that I built in 2009.

Visual Basic is an advanced language for everything
You can quickly make Windows programs in it without woorying of memory management like in C/C++
It is powerful and has an easy syntax