Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 754 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Suggest me a Good internet protection service !

I want free or paid internet protection service . Can some one suggest me a good one ?

I like IVPN due to it's good privacy implementations. It's not free but surely worth the money.

Quote:I want free or paid internet protection service
What exactly are you referring to?

Quote:(12-27-2022, 01:21 PM)xayav Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I want free or paid internet protection service . Can some one suggest me a good one ?

If you are talking a VPN go with Express VPN. If you are talking anti virus software then Windows defender is all you need

IVPN is what I recommend for a VPN. It is very good with protecting your privacy

Quote:(01-09-2023, 02:38 AM)mothered Wrote:

ExpressVPN Is awesome.

I also find that NordVPN and IPVanish serve their purpose very well Indeed.

Nord was my go to until recently where i find it has trouble connecting to their servers constantly. Had to switch to express and im happy with it. Have you had issues with Nord as of late ?

Quote:(01-08-2023, 09:48 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

If you are talking a VPN go with Express VPN. If you are talking anti virus software then Windows defender is all you need
ExpressVPN Is awesome.

I also find that NordVPN and IPVanish serve their purpose very well Indeed.

Quote:(01-09-2023, 02:46 AM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

Nord was my go to until recently where i find it has trouble connecting to their servers constantly. Had to switch to express and im happy with it. Have you had issues with Nord as of late ?
I've experienced trying to establish a connection with a few servers, but apart from that, all Is well.

Quote:(01-09-2023, 02:57 AM)mothered Wrote:

I've experienced trying to establish a connection with a few servers, but apart from that, all Is well.

Lucky you, it has been unusable for me as of late.

Quote:(01-09-2023, 03:07 AM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

Lucky you, it has been unusable for me as of late.
Not sure what could be causing the Issue on your end.

It does fail to connect to certain servers, but other than that, It's perfectly fine In my experience.