Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 308 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Summer Event

If you haven't already checked out the summer event, I highly recommend it. Have already gained >50 level ups across multiple stats. Really great XP, with no required materials.

Event Page:

[To see links please register here]

[Image: 02zPr5c.png]

This seems like a really good idea. I'm unable to play at the moment as WiFi in the Scottish Highlands isn't the best. I will try it when I get to the US soon.

@"Jiggly" and I have gotten massive amounts of XP from this. Hadn't even trained Hunting before on my character, and now it is level 40.

Also, just realized, but my level 20 character has >4m in items just from this event. Great time to start playing.

This is an insanely easy way to level up. I can't believe how much I have levelled up my stats with this event. I even found a little circus nearby where you can train Magic, Agility and Ranged.

Cool, I still have enough time to join in. I don't play RS 3, but it looks really enjoyable, so I may pop in-game on RS 3 just to try it out.

Quote:(08-21-2016, 06:26 PM)4tune Wrote:

Cool, I still have enough time to join in. I don't play RS 3, but it looks really enjoyable, so I may pop in-game on RS 3 just to try it out.

I'd recommend it. I don't know how all these item tokens (i.e. sand dunk emote) haven't broken the economy. They're valued at ~1m currently. On a new character, that could cover all your armor/runes/etc. for a fair amount of time.

Quote:(08-21-2016, 06:49 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (08-21-2016, 06:26 PM)4tune Wrote:

I'd recommend it. I don't know how all these item tokens (i.e. sand dunk emote) haven't broken the economy. They're valued at ~1m currently. On a new character, that could cover all your armor/runes/etc. for a fair amount of time.

As a newb, I have earned loads... I suspect it's to attract newb players too.

The quality of the game seems lacking.

I am not getting back into RuneScape. I do like Albion Online though, it is a really good and similar game.
and @Killpot might be able to give you a boost

Quote:(08-22-2016, 02:32 AM)Axi Wrote:

I am not getting back into RuneScape. I do like Albion Online though, it is a really good and similar game.
and @Killpot might be able to give you a boost
haven't really heard of it so I would be playing with you guys and that's really not selling the game to me...