Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 513 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Sunglasses Hut EB

Sup Y’all

I have ordered from Sunglasses Hut as I read previous threads about them being particularly kosher with items going missing, so I will be testing the EB method with them in the UK, to see if its still easy, delivery is next 16/02, so ill keep this updated!

For anyone interested from the UK. (may work elsewhere)

I have claimed an empty box through Sunglasses Hut, their customer care team have picked it up and asked for proof of ID with signature, photo of the empty box, photo of delivery note and to hold onto any packing for 10 days as the courier may come and grab it, then finally whether I would want a refund or replacement pertaining to whether the box was empty or not. I will update here as it progresses.

Watching this one. Looking forward to see how you get on with it.

They're still vulnerable to EB'ing, so you shouldn't experience any major complications.

Well, I woke up this morning to a refund already being processed!

Quote:(02-16-2023, 09:00 AM)Mong500n Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Good job.

I assume you provided ID?

I'm curious as to whether they would of refunded had you refused, Im not so sure I would have been comfortable providing it.

Quote:(02-16-2023, 09:00 AM)Mong500n Wrote:

I didn't expect otherwise:
Quote:(02-16-2023, 03:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

They're still vulnerable to EB'ing, so you shouldn't experience any major complications.

Congrats, enjoy your refund.

Quote:(02-16-2023, 11:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-16-2023, 09:00 AM)Mong500n Wrote:

I didn't expect otherwise:
Quote:(02-16-2023, 03:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

Congrats, enjoy your refund.

Danke, it was more of a stepping stone to the field of SE. Thank you for your resources.

Quote:(02-16-2023, 12:01 PM)Mong500n Wrote:

Danke, it was more of a stepping stone to the field of SE. Thank you for your resources.
You're welcome.

@

would it be unadvisable to hit Ray-van directly? Any idea if any information is shared across the company, I would have thought not.

I was thinking of doing an EB on Ray-Ban