Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 513 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Sunglasses Hut EB

Quote:(03-11-2023, 11:27 AM)Jerduturki Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Does Ray-Ban start an investigation with the carrier for EB?

I had a refund literally the next day from Sunglass Hut, heard its the same from Ray-Ban, either way, its just protocol.

They used fedex and it was a next-day refund for me. They mentioned nothing of an investigation

Quote:(03-11-2023, 11:27 AM)Jerduturki Wrote:

Does Ray-Ban start an investigation with the carrier for EB?

Can't speak to EB, but figured I'd chime in anyway.

IME, Ray-Ban did not mention anything about an investigation of any kind with the carrier for a DNA, nor did they do one as far as I can tell - no note from FedEx, no one stopped by/set off my video security, which isn't to say they didn't follow up with the carrier, but it did not appear a formal investigation occurred.

Hi, Looking for a bit of info when they ask for photo of the empty box is this the manufacturers box inside you take a photo of or just the outer box with nothing at all inside?

Quote:(03-13-2023, 07:16 PM)bubs10666 Wrote:

Hi, Looking for a bit of info when they ask for photo of the empty box is this the manufacturers box inside you take a photo of or just the outer box with nothing at all inside?

Yo - I took a photo of the manufacturers box, with the shipping box it came in next to it, but they want to see inside an empty box.

Would we say the sunglasses case is empty or the box that designer box they came in was empty i.e no sunglasses case either