Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 413 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
'Sup, Code community?

Hey there, Code community. My name is " Duubz " ( I will not be displaying my name on this website for various reasons ). You can call me whatever you like. Some of you may have noticed that I've been registered here for a while, I think since there was twelve users registered on this site, but I never made a thread about it. I like to do a lot of HTML, and I own a website of my own ( Which will not be displayed on this website without permission because it'd be advertising ). You will most likely find me doing html threads, but every now and then I may go to something different. I am twelve years of age, and the coming of thirteen. I hope you treat me fairly, like any other user.
~ Duubz

Welcome to the forum!
Can i check out the website ?

Hello and welcome to code community, I hope you are going to enjoy your stay here, and become HQ and active.

Welcome to the community.
Stay High-Quality and well mannered and you've got yourself a friend. :smile:

Helper

Quote:(08-17-2013, 04:01 PM)-Correct Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hello and welcome to code community, I hope you are going to enjoy your stay here, and become HQ and active. :smile:

I'll be sure to try my best.

Quote:(08-17-2013, 03:16 PM)Duubz Wrote:

You can call me whatever you like.

Hey Phil, nice to meet you. Here's to you being active on the forums

Quote:(08-17-2013, 07:04 PM)TheHelper Wrote:

Welcome to the community.
Stay High-Quality and well mannered and you've got yourself a friend. :smile:

Helper

Yay :biggrin:!

Quote:(08-18-2013, 09:51 PM)Xanii Wrote:

Quote: (08-17-2013, 03:16 PM)Duubz Wrote:

You can call me whatever you like.

Hey Phil, nice to meet you. Here's to you being active on the forums :smile:

Lol'd irl.

OT: Welcome to the forums! You probably realize this, but I'll tell you anyways. If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or other CC members!

Enjoy your stay.

An excellent intro you got there. Nonetheless, Welcome aboard mate, have fun and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Code Community Discussion Zone!