Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 288 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Swift compiler segmentation fault when building

This error happened to me when I tried to override weak variable from parent class.

In base class:

weak var stripeViewDelegate : StripeViewDelegate? = nil

Derived class:

override weak var stripeViewDelegate : StripeViewDelegate? = nil {
didSet {
self.stripeView.delegate = stripeViewDelegate

}
The error disappeared when I removed `=nil` from derived class.

In my case, a misplaced colon during string interpolation broke mine (XCode 6.1.1).

Example:

<!-- language: swift -->

println("\(value1:value2)")

when I meant to do:

<!-- language: swift -->

println("\(value1) : \(value2)")

I had a compiler segmentation fault on a statement like this:

someFunction(isFlagged ? "String1" : "String2")

I just did a if-else statement instead and it works.

I had this error because I was doing this :

if(currentMeal?.State == .Deleted){

}

instead of

if(currentMeal!.State == .Deleted){

}

so I think optional not unwrapped in if condition can cause this error

I’ve discovered a simple workaround until the problem is fixed in a future Xcode/Swift build:

- Simply place all extensions causing the issue in the `.swift` file that it’s being used.

_In the example project you provided, place the contents of_ `UIViewExtension.swift` _and_ `CALayerExtension.swift` _above_ `AppDelegate.swift`

Hopefully this can get us to write _working_ Swift code until the problem’s cleared up.