Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 166 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment

Am I the only one dying to buy this? I am probably going to go the extra mile and shoot for the limited edition version. The only big problem is that it is in Japanese, although I guess I can sit there with a translator and play it. It will probably take me much longer, but I will do it. Maybe I'll get Rosetta Stone and actually learn the language while I am at it too. From what I've seen, the gameplay is decent. However, I am more interested in the story than the gameplay.

I told you I want to buy it. First I need to locate a rosetta stone crack.

Quote:(04-24-2013, 05:44 AM)Three Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

God, whoever heard of torrenting?!?

Quote:(04-24-2013, 12:35 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote:

Quote: (04-24-2013, 05:44 AM)Three Wrote:

God, whoever heard of torrenting?!?

I can't torrent.

Well, I made the mistake of buying the limited edition version off of Ebay, and paid $20 more than necessary. I guess it's fair, since I bought it from someone in the USA. That means I won't have to wait a month for it to arrive (most of the sellers are shipping from Japan). Playing the game will probably near hell, but I'll manage.

Protip: Buy from

if you can. They have it listed for a bit less.

This I want to buy, but I don't have a PSP... -_-

Quote:(04-25-2013, 06:40 PM)Katakitsu Wrote:

This I want to buy, but I don't have a PSP... -_-

It is funny, because I don't have a PSP either. I will probably sell my Vita and buy a 3000. To be honest, there are a lot if really great Japanese games for the PSP. While the handheld world in most places is still under dispute, it seems like Sony has a lot going for it in Japan. Even now they are still making games for it.

Nope. Looks horrible in my opinion, I'll stick with something like Final Fantasy.