Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 542 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Sword Art Online

Quote:(05-11-2013, 03:30 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (05-11-2013, 02:43 PM)Silica Wrote:

Fucking hilarious. I love Gigguk.

Totally disagree with the rating, although he did make some valid points. His review on Highschool of the Dead was also pretty good (and I might agree with that rating).

Eh, as he always says: It's his opinion.

Opinions always vary.

Thanks a lot! I'm hooked. I have never watched any anime before and really enjoy this one. Do they still make episodes or is there only. 25?

Quote:(05-12-2013, 06:25 PM)H4X00R Wrote:

Thanks a lot! I'm hooked. I have never watched any anime before and really enjoy this one. Do they still make episodes or is there only. 25?

Only 25 so far. Waiting on Gun Gale currently. I'm reading the light novels and waiting to receive the game.

Quote:(05-12-2013, 07:20 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote:

Quote: (05-12-2013, 06:25 PM)H4X00R Wrote:

Only 25 so far. Waiting on Gun Gale currently. I'm reading the light novels and waiting to receive the game. :smile:

You get to the part where he stays at Asuna's?

Quote:(05-12-2013, 08:16 PM)Silica Wrote:

Quote: (05-12-2013, 07:20 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote:

Quote: (05-12-2013, 06:25 PM)H4X00R Wrote:

Only 25 so far. Waiting on Gun Gale currently. I'm reading the light novels and waiting to receive the game. :smile:

You get to the part where he stays at Asuna's?

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

It is and will always be a really good anime....

I did give it 10/10

I honestly have to rate this series about a 7/10.
Before you flame me let me explain, the first arc was AMAZING 10/10 easily, but the second arc was just so poorly planned I'm surprised I would even rate it 5/10.
That just my opinion, I still think everyone has to watch this anime it's a great mix of action/romance.