Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 613 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Syndicate] Official Syndicate Recruitment

so im assuming i didnt get in?

Quote:(03-15-2013, 09:18 PM)๖ۣۣۜۜFear Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oh you.

Make a real app.

I honestly don't know what more I can say. I exploit shitty code and hack servers.

Quote:(03-21-2013, 01:36 AM)Dyme Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2013, 09:18 PM)๖ۣۣۜۜFear Wrote:

Oh you.

Make a real app.

I honestly don't know what more I can say. I exploit shitty code and hack servers.

And I love you for that and your deface page. But, this isn't a "fuck police get roots" group. If it was I'd have you a coleader <3

Is recruitment still open?

USERNAME
i0xIllusi0n

SKILLS
-Web hacking [SQLi, XSS, basic LFI+RFI]
-Desktop programming [C# / VB.net]
-Web programming [PHP+SQL]
-GFX Skills [Photoshop]

REASON FOR APPLYING
I'm applying to join Syndicate because I'm one of the types of people who live to give back to the community instead of sitting back and taking everything while everybody else gives, and I'l like for my work to be publicly acknowledged. I'm always thinking of new ideas to make / get or anything, that I can release to the AF public for a positive response. When I'm talking to someone and they give me an idea or something gives me an idea about what to do, I work to get that done, the way it was thought of to be.

HOW I CAN HELP
I can help Syndicate because since I'm a desktop / web programmer I can always make new programs / sites for anything anybody needs. Or, I can help people with whatever they need, whether it'd be web or desktop, I always bring my full knowledge to the situation.

I can also help by creating some Graphics for the group / forum. When I truly get into a piece, I'll sit there for a couple hours making it look better and adding improvements. Only to make one of my best products yet.

HOW THE GROUP CAN HELP
I think the group can help me by simply giving me support in my projects if I'm ever stuck somewhere. The group can always give me considerations for what I should make / do, and can give me some helpful hints on things I may plan to learn in the future.

SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU WHO YOU ARE
Well, Throughout my younger ages I wasn't all that into computers, I was actually more into Legos and building things. That was my main interest for a while, actually. Quite a few years. Then as I was getting older I started to get into gaming. I played some N64, Gamecube, you know, all the consoles that essentially started the whole "advancement era." That was my main interest for quite a while, longer than my building phase, and I still carry this trait on today, although it's not something I do on a daily basis, I play a few PC and Xbox LIVE games here and there.

Then I started getting into computers. This is about the time I turned 12, and computers were everything I looked for. I was always looking for interesting software to download, although I have little knowledge, I still searched the web a little bit. Years passed by, computer advancement took place, and I found myself in the thoughts of programming, and how it works. Everything about it. How does it work, What happens when, If I made changes here what would it effect. I downloaded a copy of VB6 and got a few basic help from my step father, who had previously knew Visual Basic and C++. He helped me get through VB6, and it was only about a year till I switched to VB.net as it was more of an updated-way to go. After about a year and a half of VB.net, I switched to C#. From there everything was really interesting especially since C# has more of a realistic syntax compared to VB.net, which would be considered almost English.

After a while of desktop coding, I began to get a little tired of it. I was looking for other things I could do that may have sparked an interest. Hacking came to mind. At first when I was going into hacking, I didn't know where to start, I had nobody with me, so I just ran around looking for automatic tools that could help me. After getting into tools I started to realize that there's more to it than that. I joined a few communities here and there, eventually came to learning manual projects. I've been doing this for only a few months now, but I'm really getting the hang of it. Since hacking isn't something I can do just every day, I realized there's more to my activities than hacking. Which leads me back to my programming skills. I'm still programming in C#, but this time I'm incorporating web scripting (PHP) into my projects, which allow more flexibility and server-sided features.

Groups are currently restructuring. An announcement will be made soon and new leaders will be revealed.