Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 262 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
THE LAST MATRIX - THE WORST MOVIE EVER

PLEASE DID SOMEONE LIKED THIS MOVIE??
IT WAS SO SHITTY I HATED
IT KILLED MY ILLUTIONS ABOUT ONE OF THE GREATEST MOVIES EVER.

DONT YOU THINK

I WONDER IF THEY DIDNT MAKE THE LAST MOVIE

The purpose of the fourth film was to tell what happened next. Did the machines keep their promise? Did people want to leave the Matrix, where in the virtual world they are full and happy, while in real life everything is much more complicated? And, most importantly, what happened to the characters? We will not give you answers to these questions - better see for yourself, because, believe me, there are several interesting unexpected plot twists in the film.

Contrary to the fears of many, the fourth part of the "Matrix" was more successful than not, and 148 minutes of screen time fly by as if in one breath. The film is quite successful in fueling the nostalgic feelings of those who "grew up" on the iconic franchise, but at the same time successfully follows modern trends. However, in order to be fully imbued with the novelty, we strongly recommend that you review the previous parts.

The

[To see links please register here]

are quite poor.