Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 653 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
TOR Gateway V1 - Gateway for Tor Hidden Services

[Image: wn0BCpD.jpg]
Sometimes i came across a TOR/Onion site and i need to start Tor Browser to navigate in the site. Tor Browser is a bit slow to start so the solution is use Onion proxies on Chrome. There are a few dedicated proxies for that and i came up with a simple tool to replace Tor Browser atleast for me and still navigate in the hidden site.

How to use?
To use is simple: open the html file, select a Onion proxy service and type the onion address without the slash bar at the end
(example:

[To see links please register here]

)

Download

Virus Scan

Tested all proxy services via the drop-down menu, and confirm It works as Intended.

Loading times are rather quick.
Appreciated.

how do i access the site wer do i get links

Quote:(04-18-2022, 01:16 AM)mhatamborobeche Wrote:

how do i access the site were do i get links

Url:

Password: abcde

Note: Updated: 15/09/2021

I highly appreciate the effort you have put into this and i am greatful as well

This seems problematic for anyone using tor for anonymity, who owns the proxy’s?

Quote:(07-03-2022, 07:57 PM)TomRiddle Wrote:

This seems problematic for anyone using tor for anonymity, who owns the proxy’s?

This is useful to open onion addresses directly from your browser to view +/- legal content. The best usage for this services is to transfer files from the tor network using remote upload without requiring you to download and re-upload.

Ah that makes sense then, I immediately went for the worse case scenario. Thanks for clarifying ?

Quote:(07-06-2022, 05:28 PM)TomRiddle Wrote:

Ah that makes sense then, I immediately went for the worse case scenario. Thanks for clarifying ?

Here is a update list...

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.