Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 383 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
TOR for Browser v3.1.6 (Full Version CRACKED) - The most advanced security to surf on

[Image: 4KUQewT.jpg]

TOR for Browser v3.1.6 is a tool to surf the internet completly anonymous by using 2 incapsulations.
How to use:
1) Select a number from Circuit 1
2) Select a number from Circuit 2
3) Select Access type
4) Type the site to visit
5) Hit Go!

There is in each Circuit 20 proxy servers.
This proxy servers must be combined using Circuit 1 and Circuit 2.
Using this will increase the anonymity of the connection.

Also there is two options in Access:
Restricted - Blocks Cookies, JavaScript and Objects
Unrestricted - Allow Cookies, JavaScript and Objects

Download:

[To see links please register here]

Virus Scan

Quote:(04-02-2019, 12:27 AM)hacxx Wrote:

[Image: 4KUQewT.jpg]

TOR for Browser v3.1.6 is a tool to surf the internet completly anonymous by using 2 incapsulations.
How to use:
1) Select a number from Circuit 1
2) Select a number from Circuit 2
3) Select Access type
4) Type the site to visit
5) Hit Go!

There is in each Circuit 20 proxy servers.
This proxy servers must be combined using Circuit 1 and Circuit 2.
Using this will increase the anonymity of the connection.

Also there is two options in Access:
Restricted - Blocks Cookies, JavaScript and Objects
Unrestricted - Allow Cookies, JavaScript and Objects

Download:

Virus Scan

Can you please share the direct links to Download this tools without going through registered to pay before download I want to see this tools work thanks

It's always great to see new tools, but I personally don't see the need for this. There are many browsers out there that can work with tor, and using more proxies is just unnecessary than the amount already used.

It seems that several glype proxies are done.

I would like to clarify for anyone curious that this is not Tor project TOR. This is his own onion implementation that routes your data through one (I assume they are all) Glype proxy and that through another. This would not help you in the case of any government intervention.

It is a nice layered security method for those not requiring high security, but I would be hesitant to use it for anything more sensitive.

As a whole though it is a nice script, although for some reason none of the circuits are working for me, although it may be my browser.

Have liked your topic. Nice share man, This will be stored for safe keeping.

Quote:(04-02-2019, 02:31 AM)sezzy1 Wrote:

Can you please share the direct links to Download this tools without going through registered to pay before download I want to see this tools work thanks
OK, the nitroflare only show 3 pages before downloading and dont require registration.