Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 741 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
TV series recommendations

Quote:(03-16-2023, 04:43 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-16-2023, 11:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Things don't always go according to plan. I too, have made many errors with purchases.

In the very near future, I'm planning to dedicate time at least once every second day to watch a TV series, but on the net without ads. I think It'll be a nice break from computing, and will also replenish the mind. No prizes for guessing what my first show will be - you've talked me Into It.
Jealous. Wish I could watch it for the first time again. Enjoy !
I have no doubt It will be very enjoyable.

Quote:(03-14-2023, 10:36 AM)BakassiBoys Wrote:

Curb your enthusiasm, last of us, walking dead, mr robot, godfather of Harlem, mandalorian, bmf, your honour, Luther, succession, billions, the expanse

Thats a bearded rick

Quote:(12-18-2022, 06:11 AM)NukeZzZin Wrote:

I have some free time so I'm looking for TV series to watch.

Illcams 50

The show I always recommend to people is Banshee. It aired on cinemax a while back and I believe you can still stream it. Soooooo good.

Cobra Kai, 2 Broke Girls and Superstore

try ;punorjonmo; this is bangladeshi contact i hope you will enjoy

Currently I got back into Mr. Robot, Wednesday and some old shows like "Sons of Anarchy"

Recommending Wilfred. The Australian version is good too.