Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 708 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Taliban Could Take Afghan Capital in 90 Days

Quote:(08-12-2021, 06:16 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-11-2021, 09:40 PM)demonboy Wrote:

This is terrible, but we have our own to worry about right now. We as the U.S. can not be responsible for every tragedy going on. Especially in the midst of a possible economic collapse.

I do hope that another foreign entity can intervene and put a halt to this.

For many years, people criticized the US for being there. Now they wish the US was.
To be fair American media propagandized the reasons why we were there with Oil, Murder, etc.
Unfortunately, I can see the U.S. returning to the middle east but it will be encouraged and met with extreme violence.

The US and other countries have sent troops to help embassy staff evacuate:

Quote:(08-13-2021, 09:45 AM)Oni Wrote:

This should have been one of the first actions taken after pulling out of a country like Afghanistan.

Quote:(08-13-2021, 04:19 PM)demonboy Wrote:

Quote: (08-13-2021, 09:45 AM)Oni Wrote:

This should have been one of the first actions taken after pulling out of a country like Afghanistan.
yeah I agree it should have been one of the first priorities.

Well this prediction didn't age well at all (sadly)

Really hard to see all progress gone within like a few weeks. All the training, all the aid given. I still can't believe it

Quote:(08-16-2021, 09:02 PM)Drako Wrote:

More like 90 hours it looks like. There's little to no territory not under Taliban control. Only a few provinces north of Kabul.

Here's the latest map I could find.
[snip]

That defense official gave them too much credit. No doubt, there was very little opposition.

More like 90 hours it looks like. There's little to no territory not under Taliban control. Only a few provinces north of Kabul.

Here's the latest map I could find.
[Image: _119957042_afghanistan_control_map_16_aug_2x_640-nc.png]

I wonder if theyre gonna go full wifebeater mode like ISIS and go hardcore extreme like arabs always do
sigh. I wish europeans wouldnt be so carefull not to offend and all that. i mean, in sweden, look at the right wing extremists.
theyre wankers who sit in their little cottages and have soft airguns to scare off assailants.

I wish there were like satanists or right wing extremists that blew up buildings and went full hardcore throw their life away for fanatisism
but sadly, there isnt. and arabs will burn the bacon of white people in the end.

20 years ..... wasted .... unreal

Current deadline is 31th of august and then everyone has to be gone.. I really doubt that's even doable ..