Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 660 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Teach Yourself Shell Programming in 24 Hours

Quote:(07-29-2011, 11:30 PM)♠JΦΚ∃®♠Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-29-2011, 05:14 PM)Jacob Wrote:

Quote: (06-23-2011, 08:36 PM)HeR97 Wrote:

LOL nobody can learn programming in one day

you're dumb, in just about 8 hours of me studying and practicing with batch and shell, i've become quite an advanced coder in batch. I dont know all commands, syntax, and possibilites, as i dont know ascii very well. But its really not hard. Just started off with a website that explained everything, and i just worked on a couple little projects working out my own things, and even better i know a lot of cmds in cmd promt admin. its definitely possible to get the hang of a language in 24hours of time.

dude, link is broken...could you fix it please?<33

Grap it while ya can mate.

thanks buddy! (: