Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 133 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average
Tell me about you!

So the title pretty much says it all.
But I want to know, how old are you, what is your job/ hobby, do you have any pets, if so, what are they!
Ill start.
I am 24 years old, my name is Brad, I am a mechanic and as a hobby/ sidejob I drift cars. I have 3 cats with my loving wife and 2 kids and I love life.

My name is Michael, Unemployed but gaming and PC's would be my hobby, I've got 2 parrots, 2 dogs and a cat.

Quote:(01-13-2013, 02:14 PM)Michael Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

My name is Michael, Unemployed but gaming and PC's would be my hobby, I've got 2 parrots, 2 dogs and a cat. :smile:

I had a parrot once but somehow he got out of the house and was ran over.
He was kinda stupid anyway xD

16 Michael no jobs like to game and be on forums

Quote:(01-13-2013, 05:22 PM)Spartan Wrote:

16 Michael no jobs like to game and be on forums

2 Micheals on one forum!
Interesting!

Ha ha, yeah, parrots can be slightly stupid at times but they're so cool to have.

im 13 and am in love in tech. Not really much to describe

My name is Liam. I am 12 years old and I live in the UK.

My name is Pal (Pål), I'm from Norway and I'm 16.
I like doing graphics, playing league of legends and making money on the net of inter

Quote:(01-14-2013, 11:47 PM)Reign Wrote:

I'm Jordan, aged 16 and computer science/ programming and gaming would be my hobby. Part time employed and attending School. 2 dogs, 3 cats and uncountable amount of fish; I see no point in having fish lol.

Hehe nice description I have the same hobbies