Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 521 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
TeslaDark Premium MyBB Theme

It's been a while since I last leaked, or ripped something. Last time I did there was a bit of an "affair" between Karma and myself. (for those who don't know what happened; I leaked some of Karma's stuff, he got really angry, threatened that the two tech forums have some sort of hackwar or something unless Oni banned me, then he pretty much scurried after Oni said he could take down ForumCunts)

Here's a rather sexy theme from MySkins, hope it was of some use to some of you.

[Image: ffBdq1D.png]

Previews:

[Image: 05fCk7N.png]

Image album:

[To see links please register here]

Download here!

Click [

].

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Nice share; awesome theme ^^ Thanks a lot for this

Nice share.

@Karma used to be nice, but then he let his forum go to his head.

Now he spends his days sucking (LSX) Cake's dick and trying to look superior to his five active members.

Quote:(06-09-2014, 11:02 AM)Koala Wrote:

Now he spends his days sucking (LSX) Cake's dick and trying to look superior to his five active members.

Well, I leaked this from ForumCamp, so there's something to get his knickers in a twist.

Thanks for the giggle. If there's one thing you're good at, it's annoying the shit out of other sites.

Quote:(06-09-2014, 10:16 AM)Duubz Wrote:

It's been a while since I last leaked, or ripped something. Last time I did there was a bit of an "affair" between Karma and myself. (for those who don't know what happened; I leaked some of Karma's stuff, he got really angry, threatened that the two tech forums have some sort of hackwar or something unless Oni banned me, then he pretty much scurried after Oni said he could take down ForumCunts)

What the hell are you talking about? I have no clue who you are.
And of what tech forums are you talking about? I can't remember that I ever had any fight with Oni. I only remember that he contacted me about taking down his theme off my site.

Quote:(06-09-2014, 11:02 AM)Koala Wrote:

Nice share.

No, I was never nice. I'm nice to people I know for a long time.
And yes of course I'm sucking Cakes dick, because I talk to him a minute once in two weeks. Everyone's a cocksucker nowadays because he's talking to someone, right?
5 active members? Sure, that explains why FC is almost 400,000 ranks over SL and has 10x more posts a day.

Quote:(06-10-2014, 04:33 AM)Karma Wrote:

No, I was never nice. I'm nice to people I know for a long time.
And yes of course I'm sucking Cakes dick, because I talk to him a minute once in two weeks. Everyone's a cocksucker nowadays because he's talking to someone, right?
5 active members? Sure, that explains why FC is almost 400,000 ranks over SL and has 10x more posts a day.

Let me rephrase what I wrote, you were less of a dick.

> not sucking Cake's dick
> LSX miraculously has a Forums section full of FC content.

I'm sorry about the inaccurate measuring of your activity, was I supposed to count the Pakis that sign up and spam for free shit?

Which, makes it no surprise FC has a higher Alexa rank, seeing as you'd get a constant flood of people wanting that free shit.

Quote:(06-10-2014, 04:48 AM)Koala Wrote:

seeing as you'd get a constant flood of people wanting that free shit.

*seeing as you'd get a constant flood of money.

Quote:(06-10-2014, 04:33 AM)Karma Wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? I have no clue who you are.
And of what tech forums are you talking about? I can't remember that I ever had any fight with Oni. I only remember that he contacted me about taking down his theme off my site.

You don't remember? I leaked content from your website before, multiple times. You banned me, and gave me negative reputation on this forum. Then you messaged Oni to ban me or the two forums would fight.

Ringing a bell?

Quote:(06-10-2014, 05:29 AM)Karma Wrote:

No, I don't. And to be honest, I couldn't care less.

So you don't care if I practically steal from your website, like I did before?