Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 406 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Tests :(

Tomorrow I have my test for music school :sad:

Damn I hope I'll get there :biggrin:

Do you guyz have any idea how to keep calm? I'm so freaking nervous

I play double bass... since September :biggrin: but its my 3rd instrument... did 8 years of classic guitar. Then 2-3 years (don't remember lol) of bass guitar :smile:

Yeh like... music high school (conservatory its called in my language)

Well, I sometimes did, but I didn't "study" it :smile: I did rock/jazz rhythms at bass-guitar lessons tho

guitar yeah :tongue: well... What's about electric one?

When I am playing where ever I may be playing, I keep in mind most of the people listening think its probably the best damn thing they have heard in a while, seeing as most people don't play instruments. Plus, I am really confident in myself naturally, so I dont really get shaken up playing. Also, just have fun with it. Not one them fake smiles band directors and section leaders might say to put on. I have a blast when I play. If I had a camera, I would put of videos of me playing so you could see. But Ive watched recordings of me playing in various places, and I have a ball, and its visible that I am. That would probably make the best impression. It shows you love what you do. Also when you do this, it adds more of yourself into the song you are playing.

Well, I have no problem when playing in a band, I love when 1 000 people are waiting for your performance!

But once I'm alone + there are people that will judge about my future... :biggrin:

EDIT: Success :smile: Done it

Quote:(01-17-2011, 08:33 PM)The 7th Sage Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

how did it go? :smile:

Well, the theory tests were ok :smile:

but the playing, damn I was so nervous I don't remember it xD
But I didn't make any mistake :smile: So it was cool :smile:

(Yay finally a musician!)