Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 340 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Texas A&M Shooting

Quote:(09-03-2012, 01:01 AM)Hardz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (09-02-2012, 01:54 PM)Nohbdy Wrote:

Quote: (08-28-2012, 04:10 PM)Hardz Wrote:

Damn, US has had a lot of shooting's this month.

The US ALWAYS gets alot of shootings. Its nothing new.

Quote:antonino Wrote:It won't matter if you are pro or anti gun-control.. Meat of the matter is that psychos are out there.. and will never know when they will strike.

That's why more people should carry guns. So that when they DO strike, they can be struck down quickly.

Oh, I'm from London so I wouldn't really know - we just have rioters, pickpockets, muggers and an unlimited amount of gangs. Lol.

Those damn gangs have not yet discovered the art of killing e? What d'ya say mate?

Quote:(09-07-2012, 07:00 AM)antonino Wrote:

Quote: (09-03-2012, 01:01 AM)Hardz Wrote:

Quote:antonino Wrote:It won't matter if you are pro or anti gun-control.. Meat of the matter is that psychos are out there.. and will never know when they will strike.

That's why more people should carry guns. So that when they DO strike, they can be struck down quickly.

Oh, I'm from London so I wouldn't really know - we just have rioters, pickpockets, muggers and an unlimited amount of gangs. Lol.

Those damn gangs have not yet discovered the art of killing e? What d'ya say mate?

They kill, but just with knives mostly. Occasional drive by shootings but very rare.

Quote:(09-08-2012, 04:27 PM)Hardz Wrote:

Quote: (09-07-2012, 07:00 AM)antonino Wrote:

Quote: (09-03-2012, 01:01 AM)Hardz Wrote:

They kill, but just with knives mostly. Occasional drive by shootings but very rare.

That's because they don't get guns so easily as in US where you can own a freaking k47 is you want to. I'm not for gun control but it is way easier to kill someone with a gun compared with a blade..