Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 179 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Text Based Game

I was looking into creating an online text based game, and was wondering if anyone else was looking for this, Had idea's or would like to help on this project. If so you can message me or post a reply here on the thread.

I do not want to do a hacking simulator or mafia game as I believe we could do better than that.

So, a while back I found a game series by the name of "Lifeline"

[To see links please register here]

and I was very interested in it. Basically you come into contact via a SAT COM I think with someone that is in danger, and you just talk to them it's a made up story with a fictional person and every once in a while you have the chance to talk back to the person with pre-made choices, and every choice you make changes the story a little bit. I really think this would be a lot of fun to make for online!