Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 588 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
" Thє ßσdy Lαηgυαgє " - Torn Apart

Imagine meeting someone who can practically read your mind. Or worse: your body. Mainly because Allan Pease : Mr Body Language (that’s what the world calls him) would probably know more about you in four
minutes, than you would about him in forty.

Reading any one of his books(

[To see links please register here]

, Why Men Don’t Listen and Why Women Can’t Read Maps to name a few) will make you realise what an amazing thing the human body is. And that deciphering its subtle signs is an art.

When you are attracted to someone, your chest goes out, your stomach tucks itself in and, if they really turn you on, your face pulls back the bags under your eyes (I found this one very hard to believe!). “You automatically start looking more attractive to the person you’re attracted to,” (sic)Pease.

But, you have to do something more to get them to like you. “This is politically incorrect but biologically correct: men have to highlight their masculinity and women need to highlight their femininity,”(sic). They’re wired differently. Women, for example, have a wider range of gestures. But “men can’t read most of them!”

For Female :
Male brains can do only one thing at a time. “If you scan his brain when he’s watching TV, you’ll find he’s deaf,” (sic) Pease. He’s not ignoring you, but you’re white noise to him. To get him to listen, get in between the TV and him, cut off communication and then talk. For more advice, read on…
How to get your guy
Look good. Your clothes, body, make-up, all matter. So preen yourself!
Be approachable. Initiate eye contact. Don’t look away when he looks at you!
Keep yourself uncrossed. Don’t lock your fingers, don’t cross your arms. If you cross your legs, cross them towards him.
Show him your wrist. Talk with the inside part of your wrist visible; it’s a submissive gesture.
Touch the lower part of his arm. It’s more intimate. Men like it. Very much.

‘He doesn’t have to do much to get her’
Appearances matter(though not much - Actions,Personality matter more). That’s how she decides if you’re a dud or a stud.
Sit with your legs apart. It highlights your masculinity.
Lightly touch her elbow. Do it for about three seconds. This one works. I can vouch for that!

Your job interview starts in the parking lot
Look confident in the car park. Somebody may be watching you.
Don’t sit down at the reception. You look confident standing up.
Work if you have to wait. Always carry a Notebook(Laptop) or something productive with you. When the interviewer interrupts you, raise your head and say, “I’ll just wrap up what I’m doing in a minute and be right with you.”
Walk at a uniform speed. If you feel you’re shuffling, stop at the door for a moment and correct your pace.
Shake hands the right way: Start raising your arm while walking towards the interviewer. Don’t push out your hand when you’re right in front of them. Give the same pressure you receive. Keep your hand straight (facing down seems aggressive; facing up, submissive).
Face your interviewer at a 45-degree angle. Face-to-face feels aggressive and confrontational.
Handle your hands. Holding them together shows insecurity, crossing them will make you look closed off. Talk with your fingers pressed against each other, or with your palms facing up, it shows trust.

When you tell a lie…
You tend to touch your face.
Blood flows to your nose, it grows bigger and you start touching it.
Phrases like “To tell you the truth” are usually followed by a lie.
Women are three times better at catching a lie (They give birth and read babies’ signals. So if you must lie to her, do it over the phone!).
First impressions are made in four minutes, mostly under 10 seconds. Make yours last!

The Most Important thing is Read the Book mentioned Above with Link
Source : Newspaper Article

Dont Forget rep if you found info good
Dont Forget Your Reply/Feedback . It Matters to keep topic alive .
.:smile:

I didn't read the post, just the top reference and I
notice that it's a copy/paste of an article.

Overall, I've listen to the book but I wouldn't put much
weight on it. If a few people are interested in the audio
version I'll upload it, if you're to lazy to use google :tongue:

AP1

Nice, I knew most of it such as "To tell the truth" part because my sister does that every day ... she lies frequently lol

Quote:(05-02-2012, 05:26 PM)Apathetic1 Wrote:

I didn't read the post, just the top reference and I
notice that it's a copy/paste of an article.

Overall, I've listen to the book but I wouldn't put much
weight on it. If a few people are interested in the audio
version I'll upload it, if you're to lazy to use google :tongue:

AP1
Yes it is , clearly mentioned beneath thread .
Yes i'm too lazy to use google please Upload ebook/audio

PS
Did you knew whole thing before i made thread ? ~ that's the point .
And audio version cannot give the same experience as E-Book / Hard Book .

Quote: (05-02-2012, 09:30 PM)AqworldThunder Wrote:

Nice, I knew most of it such as "To tell the truth" part because my sister does that every day ... she lies frequently lol

Quote:(05-02-2012, 11:05 AM)Mnemon Wrote:

When you are attracted to someone, your chest goes out, your stomach tucks itself in and, if they really turn you on, your face pulls back the bags under your eyes (I found this one very hard to believe!). “You automatically start looking more attractive to the person you’re attracted to,” (sic)Pease.

But, you have to do something more to get them to like you. “This is politically incorrect but biologically correct: men have to highlight their masculinity and women need to highlight their femininity,”(sic). They’re wired differently. Women, for example, have a wider range of gestures. But “men can’t read most of them!”

I Like this

Quote:(05-03-2012, 09:41 AM)mikahlamka Wrote:

Quote: (05-02-2012, 11:05 AM)Mnemon Wrote:

I Like this :biggrin:

I can understand your feelings

Seems interesting, looking forward to read the whole book.

I think it is an awesome thread! Bodylanguage interest me actually. But be honest who doesn't like to know that people are lying or that they fear you :p.

Anyway nice format and such. I would rate it 8/10

Quote:(05-03-2012, 12:29 PM)Kry-Spark Wrote:

Seems interesting, looking forward to read the whole book.

yeah . you can make out the extent of goodness of book from thread.