Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 593 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
The Agency | Official Usergroup

Quote:(08-23-2019, 02:29 AM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I know you beat me to it, but could you have at least consulted me first? That's sort of stealing my idea...

Was hoping you guys were working together. To be fair, I did have several people message me wanting a graphics group. I don't discriminate and you're still welcome to buy a group.

This Is very Impressive Indeed.

The userbar Is the best I've seen In quite a while.
All the very best.

Quote:(08-23-2019, 04:28 AM)mothered Wrote:

This Is very Impressive Indeed.

The userbar Is the best I've seen In quite a while.
All the very best.

Thank you for the kind words. I worked very hard on the Userbar

Quote:(08-23-2019, 02:29 AM)Drako Wrote:

I know you beat me to it, but could you have at least consulted me first? That's sort of stealing my idea...

I did man. I PMed you. I told you if you didn’t then I would. I even offered to do a currency exchange with you so that you can do it yourself. Also I’m pretty sure @Leviathan contacted you to.

Nevertheless, sorry you feel that way.

Yeah I contacted @"Drako" that we should talk on discord but never heard anything from him after that.

Quote:(08-23-2019, 08:17 AM)Leviathan Wrote:

Yeah I contacted @"Drako" that we should talk on discord but never heard anything from him after that.

@"Refusal" also contacted me asking for my Discord. I assumed he had yours since you were both invested in the idea. I gave him my Discord ID, but instead we sent a few brief PMs.

Quote:(08-23-2019, 04:42 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (08-23-2019, 08:17 AM)Leviathan Wrote:

@"Refusal" also contacted me asking for my Discord. I assumed he had yours since you were both invested in the idea. I gave him my Discord ID, but instead we sent a few brief PMs.

I don’t think I ever received your discord. We spoke solely through the PM system.

Nevertheless, if you have anymore questions you can always PM me or add my discord

Refusal#9006

Quote:(08-23-2019, 04:42 PM)Drako Wrote:

Yeah we are in contact through discord but you never accepted my friend request thats why I couldn't talk to you either except for dm but I waited for you on discord to be honest.

Quote:(08-23-2019, 05:15 PM)Leviathan Wrote:

Quote: (08-23-2019, 04:42 PM)Drako Wrote:

Yeah we are in contact through discord but you never accepted my friend request thats why I couldn't talk to you either except for dm but I waited for you on discord to be honest.

I did accept your friend request. I just thought you'd say something first since you asked for my Discord.

Quote:(08-23-2019, 05:52 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (08-23-2019, 05:15 PM)Leviathan Wrote:

Quote: (08-23-2019, 04:42 PM)Drako Wrote:

I did accept your friend request. I just thought you'd say something first since you asked for my Discord.

You did? It still says pending for me