Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 799 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
The Best Anime Opening?

Toradora. Both openings were very catchy.

Paradisus-Paradoxum for me.

charlotte for me <3 and such a good anime as well

Death Note was pretty nice for me but we all have our own OP

Quote:(11-04-2017, 09:12 PM)shiux Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Which anime has the BEST OPENINGin your opinion?

I liked the Berserk (2016) one.

No game no life
Gud opening

Assassination Classroom ftw

There's some really good ones mentioned in this thread. Though, I wish more people would include youtube links to the openings so I can check out the ones I haven't heard of more easily. #TooLazyToSearch

I've always had a soft spot for Yuri on Ice's opening, especially episode 11's rendition.

Bleach is my all time favorite...
but if we're looking at newer good anime than i would really recommend
PsycoPass
Grandcrest Senki
Darling in the Franxx
Attack on Titan (of course)
Tokyo Ghoul
Gintama (not that new but ongoing and really good if you're really into anime because if has lots of parodies and is funny)

there are many more i'll recommend but those are the ones from the top of my head

for me its ..................one punch man,