Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 347 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
The Best Possible Antivirus & Protection

Quote:(03-29-2020, 05:45 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-26-2020, 08:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-25-2020, 09:45 PM)The Corona King Wrote:

Or, you can switch to Linux/BSD and, depending on how you use the system, don’t need an antivirus at all

Quote:depending on how you use the system
^ This Is what predominantly determines whether an AV Is warranted.

Having said that, In my view, every system should have an AV running- Irrespective of the end user's computing behavior and environment.

I respect your view. For me personally, I only run an Antivirus on Windows since, for Windows, it is highly recommended due to various factors, but on my FreeBSD partition I have no need for an antivirus in my specific circumstances.

I use Windows for video games; FreeBSD for everything else (including most coding and watching/pirating movies). How about you?

Quote: (03-26-2020, 07:08 AM)dismay Wrote:

Inb4 this guy is the UNABOMBER somehow writing this in prison. Go back to your 10-by-12 foot plywood cabin

LOL that is exactly what this thread looks like xD

Quote: (03-26-2020, 06:38 AM)Drako Wrote:

okay boomer..............

What is with this “okay boomer” fad going on lately? It’s pretty fucking annoying

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. And yes it's very true that you need a computer to function in modern society. But you don't need to be a technophobe. There are a lot of steps you can put in place to prevent the downsides to tech.

'okay boomer' isn't even a fad anymore. It died quickly. I was just saying it to be ironic

Quote:(03-29-2020, 05:45 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

For me personally, I only run an Antivirus on Windows since, for Windows, it is highly recommended due to various factors, but on my FreeBSD partition I have no need for an antivirus in my specific circumstances.

I use Windows for video games; FreeBSD for everything else (including most coding and watching/pirating movies). How about you?

I certainly agree with having an AV Installed on the Windows platform- It Is susceptible to Infection, as opposed to Linux-based systems.

In terms of myself, I have 7 systems each dedicated to the tasks they're configured to perform. My main machine that's used for exploiting, has been heavily configured.

Just to name a few Implementations, IDS/IPS actively running, DNS servers encrypted (Primary & Secondary), Tor over VPN & VPN over Tor, bridges added to Tor's entry Node, 14-eyes countries excluded/restricted from the Exit Node, WebGL, WebRTC, Canvas and font fingerprinting disabled and their hash spoofed, all Internet traffic "forced" through the Tor Network, User Agent string (namely to anonymize the OS) changed as part of the majority, every application running In a Sandbox environment, AV, anti-malware, anti-exploit etc Installed, multiple VMs networked, three layers of AES-Twofish-Serpent encryption protecting my data, and the list goes on.

This covers (I'd say) around 30-35% of my setup. It's way beyond the scope of this post to state everything.

Quote:(03-29-2020, 06:10 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2020, 05:45 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

Quote: (03-26-2020, 08:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

^ This Is what predominantly determines whether an AV Is warranted.

Having said that, In my view, every system should have an AV running- Irrespective of the end user's computing behavior and environment.

I respect your view. For me personally, I only run an Antivirus on Windows since, for Windows, it is highly recommended due to various factors, but on my FreeBSD partition I have no need for an antivirus in my specific circumstances.

Quote: (03-26-2020, 07:08 AM)dismay Wrote:

Inb4 this guy is the UNABOMBER somehow writing this in prison. Go back to your 10-by-12 foot plywood cabin

Quote: (03-26-2020, 06:38 AM)Drako Wrote:

okay boomer..............

What is with this “okay boomer” fad going on lately? It’s pretty fucking annoying

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. And yes it's very true that you need a computer to function in modern society. But you don't need to be a technophobe. There are a lot of steps you can put in place to prevent the downsides to tech.

'okay boomer' isn't even a fad anymore. It died quickly. I was just saying it to be ironic

I agree. Sorry I said it was annoying; I was having a bad day and arrogantly took it out on you. I guess you are right about not being a technophobe. I just hate how everything is computerized. Governments watching you with facial recognition cameras, licence plate cameras, forcing you to do everything online, putting identities in computerized databases making it harder to forge a new identity or use another person’s identity, etc.

Quote: (03-29-2020, 07:04 AM)mothered Wrote:

For me personally, I only run an Antivirus on Windows since, for Windows, it is highly recommended due to various factors, but on my FreeBSD partition I have no need for an antivirus in my specific circumstances.

I certainly agree with having an AV Installed on the Windows platform- It Is susceptible to Infection, as opposed to Linux-based systems.

In terms of myself, I have 7 systems each dedicated to the tasks they're configured to perform. My main machine that's used for exploiting, has been heavily configured.

Just to name a few Implementations, IDS/IPS actively running, DNS servers encrypted (Primary & Secondary), Tor over VPN & VPN over Tor, bridges added to Tor's entry Node, 14-eyes countries excluded/restricted from the Exit Node, WebGL, WebRTC, Canvas and font fingerprinting disabled and their hash spoofed, all Internet traffic "forced" through the Tor Network, User Agent string (namely to anonymize the OS) changed as part of the majority, every application running In a Sandbox environment, AV, anti-malware, anti-exploit etc Installed, multiple VMs networked, three layers of AES-Twofish-Serpent encryption protecting my data, and the list goes on.

This covers (I'd say) around 30-35% of my setup. It's way beyond the scope of this post to state everything.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Do you work for the CIA or something? LOL

Quote:(04-02-2020, 10:52 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2020, 06:10 AM)Drako Wrote:

I agree. Sorry I said it was annoying; I was having a bad day and arrogantly took it out on you. I guess you are right about not being a technophobe. I just hate how everything is computerized. Governments watching you with facial recognition cameras, licence plate cameras, forcing you to do everything online, putting identities in computerized databases making it harder to forge a new identity or use another person’s identity, etc.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

No, I just take my privacy & anonymity very seriously and configure my setup to the highest possible level.

Quote:(04-02-2020, 11:21 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-02-2020, 10:52 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2020, 06:10 AM)Drako Wrote:

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

No, I just take my privacy & anonymity very seriously and configure my setup to the highest possible level.

Sounds like you are a secret CIA agent doing exploit work to find terrorists who deliberately spread the novel coronavirus.

Quote:(04-02-2020, 12:03 PM)The Corona King Wrote:

Quote: (04-02-2020, 11:21 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-02-2020, 10:52 AM)The Corona King Wrote:

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Sounds like you are a secret CIA agent doing exploit work to find terrorists who deliberately spread the novel coronavirus.

Funny.

AV can spy on user activity however, so it depends. If I have AV, I assume its watching and sending back data to the AV companys servers, essentially like a RAT. Of course, you can often disable the telemetry/datasharing, but I just as a matter of security/OPSEC assume that AV= RAT backdoor essentially.

A local only Av such as Clam AV I trust, but Clam AV signatures are so bad Its not worth using imo.

I think ESET is the best, but I'd have to use Wireshark to sniff the packets to determine if ESET sends data back to its servers.

Guys that create viruses and different worms should go to hell. I think that digital forensics experts should pay more attention on that. I don't think that is that hard to identify who released some harmful software. There are millions of ways to identify the person in the internet. And government uses them when they need. But cyber police ignore some of them and Idk why. Here is a small article on this topic [[Link Redacted] it was quite interesting for me.