Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 505 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
'The Division' gets worse graphics than intended

A lot of you probably want the game 'The Division' or at least have seen the trailer and seen how great the graphics are, but what you probably didn't know is that it was leaked last week that publishers of the game forced the developers of the game to tone down the graphics on the PC version so that it looks more like the console version would (Toned down AA, Worse shading, just overall less detail). The reason behind this is so that buyers aren't turned away from buying the console version over the PC version of the game.

Read more about the story here:

[To see links please register here]

So what do you guys think? I was really looking forward to getting this but it seems like what happened to Watch Dogs is also going on here.

That's some bullshit. Put out the best you've got, or don't put out at all.

Fucking console peasants ruin everything 8C

Welp, that's a surprise.

TC is well known for making some great graphics. (At least to me)

TC's Rainbow Six Vegas 1 > All TC games

I guess this will not impact me if I go with my normal trend of getting games a little late. I'm just waiting for Watch_Dogs price drop now.

Hopefully someone will make a mod that will make it full hd, or better. Like what happened to Watch Doges.

Quote:(06-29-2014, 01:49 AM)Losimantom Wrote:

Hopefully someone will make a mod that will make it full hd, or better. Like what happened to Watch Doges.

You misspelled the game. Much disappoint.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(06-29-2014, 04:05 AM)Atmosphere Wrote:

but the publishers don't want people being turned away from buying the console versions, so they developing companies kind of have to do what they are told so that their game sells.

I don't really understand this. Do they sell the console version at a higher price or something? I understand that pc version will get cracked and stuff, but if your game looks better, more people will buy it. I don't understand why they turn down the graphics across the board.

Quote:(06-28-2014, 08:04 PM)Six Wrote:

That's some bullshit. Put out the best you've got, or don't put out at all.

Well what ended up happening with Watch Dogs is that a modder ended up finding a shit ton of higher quality shaders not being used in the game's files, so it might happen with The Division, but the publishers don't want people being turned away from buying the console versions, so they developing companies kind of have to do what they are told so that their game sells.

Never knew this game would get bad graphics my gosh