Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 505 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
'The Division' gets worse graphics than intended

Quote:(07-07-2014, 01:43 AM)Tarew Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It looks like a Call of Duty campaign just a lot different story-wise.

Kind of, but the setting, the story, the mechanics are all different enough to make the game significantly better.
It's the little things.

To be honest, shooters are as good as they're going to get in the whole 'grand scheme' aspect. ( Still not very good. ) In my opinion, you need to focus on details that can slam the whole thing a different direction.
The New Order gives me that feel. Many will disagree, but that's why that's an opinion.

@Losimantom I absolutely loved Mirror's Edge. +1 recommendation.

Quote:(06-29-2014, 12:37 PM)Losimantom Wrote:

Just look at the reviews. If ya want a good game about sneaking around get Dishonored:

Also get Mirrors edge:

Both are on sale for 10 bucks a piece, definitely worth it. Trust me.

Mirror's Edge 1000x yes! One of my favourite games.

That's a really stupid reason to tone down the graphics, if that's really why they did it. I guess I won't buy either version, no matter how good it is now...

Quote:(07-07-2014, 05:17 AM)Oni Wrote:

That's a really stupid reason to tone down the graphics, if that's really why they did it. I guess I won't buy either version, no matter how good it is now...

It's sadly becoming more common an action now, really. It's somewhat what can be considered 'Consoles Dying Breath'. I mean, consoles still have a respectable lifespan, but they feel threatened by PC and are just having a panic attack, actually.

It's kind of pathetic and sad, but soon enough some guy will mod it to make an unofficial patch to make it all better and PC will shrug it off.

Quote:(07-07-2014, 05:17 AM)Oni Wrote:

It is stupid, but the publishers are probably getting big fat stacks by Sony and Microsoft to do it, so they really don't give a fuck what we think.

Quote:(07-09-2014, 02:26 AM)Tarew Wrote:

It is stupid, but the publishers are probably getting big fat stacks by Sony and Microsoft to do it, so they really don't give a fuck what we think.

If that is the case, it's not stupid. However, it's still unlikely I'll even give the game a second glance if I see it at a store. Poor practice.

Quote:(07-09-2014, 03:34 AM)Oni Wrote:

If that is the case, it's not stupid. However, it's still unlikely I'll even give the game a second glance if I see it at a store. Poor practice.

Well what ended up happening with Watch Dogs is a modder found all the graphics files and made them into a mod so the same thing might possibly happen to this game too, so I will probably still end up picking it up!