Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 493 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
The Hitchhiker's Guide to Online Anonymity

Some solid, less than obvious, information. Briar also looks like another neat project.

thank you really usefull

this is beyond life changing information without exaggeration, i love you

BAMP! Check out the new release and spread this everywhere.

Great article, thank you for this.

absolutely brilliant..
thanks for this tutorial

thanks, this was very helpful

Thank you for sharing.
The eye trackig was new for me with this perspective.

BUMP! New version v1.1.7 available. Stay tuned for release 1.1.8, which is scheduled for release and already has a draft ready. Thanks for reading, stay safe!

BUMP! Yet another version (pre-release) v1.1.8-pre.1 is live, containing updates to cryptography standards to discourage the use of PBKDF2, in favor of scrypt or even libsodium. LUKS2, by default, uses this insecure key derivation function (KDF), please see the

[To see links please register here]

and do read through the entirety of

[To see links please register here]

, which details why and what I changed.